Chapter 15: The Revelation

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 15, it's time to begin to be serious again. Now let's begin)

Godzilla P.O.V

(A/N: music)

"Weeks had passed and something was very suspicious to Godzilla, no attacks from monsters, normally he wouldn't have a problem and enjoy his time to hang out with Ruby but when these monsters come from Ghidorah and Monster X and their planning to destroy the world but haven't even attacked, this sounds like their planning something serious. But whatever it is, he was prepared, he won't let them destroy this world nor kill his old friends, his new friends and his girlfriend, as long as he has the stone, he will fight until victory comes"

(A/N: end of the music)

Night

(A/N: music)

"Godzilla was walking in the streets of Vale in middle of the night, there was no one outside and that's good, Godzilla was investigating knowing that a monster might appeared, he remembered that in most of his battles years ago, the monster will always appear in night and this might happen. Godzilla waited for a minute but it seemed that no monster appeared, Godzilla was about to leave until he noticed something in the shadows. Two monsters"

 Two monsters"

"These monsters were surprisingly small although a bit bigger than an average human, Godzilla also saw something on the ground and what he saw made his eyes widen, on the ground was seven stones and five of them are already shattered, the stones a...

"These monsters were surprisingly small although a bit bigger than an average human, Godzilla also saw something on the ground and what he saw made his eyes widen, on the ground was seven stones and five of them are already shattered, the stones are from his friends and the ones that are shattered are from Anguirus, Rodan, Mothra, Baragon and Manda. The monsters are getting ready to destroy the last two remaining stones, without wasting time, he began running towards them, they heard him and quickly destroyed the two stones"