[part two] you are my sunshine

Another horrible morning. I walked passed my front door. Shit, the bills have came. I looked into the pantry I have no food. I haven't even been awake an hour, and already this has been a shitty day. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. No! I can't miss this interview. I rushed out the door, slamming my hips into the door to jar open the door, and dashed down the several fights of stairs. Damn this piece of shit. I though my hands up in frustration. Why won't this freaking motorcycle start. After a few minutes, the motorcycle roared to life.

I pulled up into a parking spot and ran into the big building. Once I was upon the front door I fixed my hair, put a mint in my mouth, and took a deep breath. I approach the lady at front desk. Her blond hair put up tightly into a bun.

"Excuse me I have a interview with Mr. Krievs," I said politely trying to make a good impression.

"You're late. He is on floor Five room four fifty," The lady replied

I took the elevator to the left, and prayed that no one will join. Unfortunately a man with a blue suit, with one of those expensive brief cases join. He took up almost the whole elevator. After a few uncomfortable long seconds, I got of. I walked slowly in front of all the doors until I saw room four fifty. I knocked on the door firmly. A man with black hair and a salt pepper beard opened the door.

"Hello you must be Mr. Di Angelo," The man said as he extended his hand out for a hand shake. I extended my arm out. His hand was ice cold. " please have a seat. I read you resume. It seems you do not have a lot of experience in this field, nor do you have any recommendations. Can you explain?"

"Sir, I am only eighteen. You have to start from somewhere. I need this job and I know I don't have a lot of experience in journalism, but I promise you that is going to be my major next year. The reason I have no recommendations is that I have no one to recommend me. I am eighteen years old with no home to go to. I live in a crappy apartment that is falling apart at the seams, and no way to pay for the bills that seem to multiply by the day. You seem like a kind man. Do you want to be the person responsible for a young boy with so much potential to be out on the streets?" I can feel my voice getting slightly louder with each word. When I finished talking I swear you could have here a feather drop down the hall. It was that quiet.

"Your hired. Not for your sob story but because you have determination and is intimidating we need that must of our employs get walked all over. You stat Monday because you are still in high school you have to start at five and have Fridays and Sundays off. But if you mess up your fired," my new boss said in a stern voice

"Thank you sir,"

* * *

I wait in line for the café. This is horrible! My boss already hates me, the bills are pilling up, school is about to start and I have not even stated getting those hella expensive school supplies. I miss my family. I think I made my decision. I looked both ways before entering the door that has a sign. Roof Restricted area. I determinedly walked up the spiral staircase. I notice the door took a little too long to close behind me, but I don't care. I finally reached the end of the staircase a gray metal door was all there was. I pushed it open.

***Trigger warning: self harm ***

I slowly walked towards the edge of the roof. I can't believe I am doing this. I can finally see Bianca, Mom, Dad, Hazel, Persephone. I can feel the tears slide down my cheeks. I don't bother wiping them off my face. Now both of my feet are on the thin ledge. I can feel the wind trying to push me off. I can hear a sound in the distance, but I don't care. I'm going to be with my family again.

***trigger warning over***

I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. Than suddenly my head lands hard on someone's stomach. Once the adrenaline wears off I can hear that someone's talking to me.

"What the hell were you thinking! That is a thirty feet drop! Are you insane," says a melodic like voice says. "what is your name? are you okay?" The realization hits me harder than a brick. I am lying on someone's stomach. I felt my cheeks redden as I get up.

I mange to stutter out as I look down to the ground " I am Nico," I felt strong hands lift my chin up. My eyes meet to the most beautiful blue eyes. I notice every delicate freckle on his nose and cheeks. His curly blond hair falls into his eyes.

"Nico, lets go back downstairs," He put his hand on my lower back guiding me down the spiral stairs that feel much longer than the trip up. I feel like I am in a daze. He guides me to a both seat I the corner looking over the magnificent garden.

"Hello Nico I am Will Solace,"

AN Thank you to @4everAndAlwaysANerd with helping me edit this : )