Parallel Nightmare version 2, 2nd prologue

Unknown pov

I sit on my throne feeling accomplished at the task that I completed. I look to the spot where the dead king body rest.

"My old friend, I wish I could make you understand why I did the things I did. This kingdom needs a true ruler. Not some human who thinks he knows what's best." I say with little remorse. 

After all, he was foolish and trusted too easily. The doors open and I look up to see two guards dragging on a blue hair man. I know this man and a sadistic smile comes over my face. 

"Did you find the girl?" I turn my to the guard.

"No, she escaped with the help of her guard." He says as they drop the wounded man to the ground. 

I lower myself so I can look into his eyes, "Where is she?" I said as the man slowly lifts his head to glare daggers at me. I don't blame him for hating me. After all, I killed his king and took over the kingdom. 

"Far from you, you traitorous bastard." He said as he spits at me blood mixed with his saliva. I stand up and take a handkerchief and wipe my face off.

"So be it, she'll be back, besides she has to come back. Everyone she holds dear lives here. That isn't something you can just run away from forever." I say as I walk back to my throne. 

"Take him to the camps, and keep him alive. He'll be useful when she comes back." I clean the bloody jagged blade as the guards dragged the injured prisoner.