How did they die?

It's obvious that Charlie was born in hell

It's obvious that Charlie was born in hell. So there's not much there.

Vaggie probably died of suicide, or murder. It's probably tragic on how she died. I believe she could've committed suicide because of homophobes telling her to. It's also quite possible that a homophobic person killed her. It's quite a mystery really.

I bet we all know how Angel Dust died. He most likely died because of an overdose of the drug;Angel Dust.

Alastor's death was most likely caused by the great depression. Because he stated he hasn't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929.

Niffty, ah yes, the sweet little cinnamon bun. I believe she could've been killed in a car accident. Nothing much to say.

Husk most likely died because he drank to much alcohol in a casino bar. It's quite obvious to say the least.

Cherri Bomb might've died because of a fight, or she committed suicide by blowing herself up. I'm quite unsure of how she died, but knowing her it might've been one of those two.

Sir Penitous could've died from a sickness, but I'm not quite sure. It's most likely that he died around the same time Alastor did.

Katie Killjoy probably died in a mental hospital. All I'm saying.

Tom Trench's death I kinda obvious. He most likely died from a gas leak, and was poisoned by the gas.

The Egg Bois were made in hell.