Chapter 12: Game day.

I woke up feeling like shit. I don't know why I let these boys make me feel this way. I hardly knew them but I thought that just maybe they actually considered me as a friend to tell me stuff ya know... especially Mattia. I thought he felt some kinda way with me. But it's whatever I guess.
Anyways today's game day and I'm ready to kick some ass. We are versing Mar's team and the way he was messaging me last night was kinda I don't know flirty?
Last nights Instagram messages:
Mar : hey cutie
Y/n: hi mar
Mar: ready for tomorrow's game?
Y/n: yes kinda nervous lol
Mar: don't worry baby and I gotta ask you a question after the game aight?
Y/n: stop calling me baby lol and aight i guess...
Mar: see you tomorrow mami
- end of messages -

(Skip to school)
All day went kinda fast. The classes I had with Alejandro and Kairi I sat next to randoms instead of sitting with them. I could tell they were kinda sad but if they treated me like I wasn't a friend then that's the way it's going to be. At lunch I sat with the twins and the boys looked at me sadly. Oh well.

(Skip to game)
It's before the game and we are warming up. I see Mattia sitting down on the benches looking kinda down and nervous. Somehow my feelings starting getting in the way of focusing on the game and I wanted to go to him. I sat down beside him and grabbed his hand. It was shaking and sweaty.
Y/n:
"Chill." I whispered.
"You got this."
He looked up at me and smiled. I stood up and ran back into the field and saw Mar. He waved to me and I waved back. Alejandro and Kairi didn't seem to like that. They death starred Mar and he grinned at them evilly.

(Skip to 2 mins left of game)- I'm lazy lol
It's 3-3 and we're tied. I still seemed to have a grudge on the boys but I didn't let that get in the way of the game.
Kairi dribbles the ball past a few players and kicks it to Alejandro.
Alejandro kicks it to Mattia.
Mattia kicks it hard to the goal but it's about to go out.
I sprint to the goal and head butt the ball straight into the goal making the goalie fall over.
Everybody's cheering like crazy. We won!! Mattia comes running straight to me and picks me up in a big hug. I hug back screaming in excitement. He's spinning me around and I want this hug to last forever. He puts me down then the whole team comes running to us and makes a big sweaty group hug. We were so happy.
Everyone cleared away to go pack their stuff. I ran to go get the soccer ball and return it. Then mar comes up behind me.
Mar:
"Nice shot babe."
Y/n:
"Uh thanks..." I said nicely. "And stop calling me babe."
Mar:
"Anyways what I wanted to ask you was..."
All of a sudden Roshaun, Robert and Alejandro came and picked Mar up above them and ran away with him.
I was so confused but laughing so hard aswell.
"What the fuck are you guys doing?" He shouts.
Alejandro:
"Uhh.. Player of the day!!" He said making it up on the spot.
I was laughing so hard and then I got a tap on my shoulder. It's the tall brown eyed boy Mattia. I smiled at him completely forgetting about my grudge on any of them.
Mattia:
"Y/n?" He asked.
Y/n:
"Yes Mattia." I smiled looking up at him.
Mattia:
"The reason we didn't tell you that something is because.. well.. it was because I like you."
My eyes grew wider and so did my smile. He actually likes me !!
Y/n:
"For real?"
I started to blush and he smiled at it.
Mattia:
"For real.. y/n?" He asked.
Y/n:
"Yes Mattia?.."
Mattia:
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
OH. MY. GOD.
Y/n:
"...Definitely." I said still smiling up at him.

To be continued...
Thankyou guys again for all the positive feed back and votes. More chapters coming soon hopefully before Christmas if not I'm sorry and have the best holidays!! 💋💋
- L