#1 Arriving

YUI AND Y/N ARE NOT RELATED BY BLOOD!! Y/n's also age 5

motherly/fatherly figures until of age

〖No One's Pov 〗

Y/n sighed while resting her big animated head on Yui's shoulder, Her Doll like features attracts so much attention she rarely goes outdoors. Yui blushed while looking out of the window of the Limousine

. Yui gently patted Her sister's head. "So cute.." Yui mumbled.

Yui slightly shook the much younger girl awake, "Do you know your not suppose to shake children?" Y/n said with an eye roll before speaking once again, "But I'd doubt you'd know something such as that, Your little mind can't understand it all." Y/n spoke smartly while fixing her ruffled skirt, She grabbed her harry potter books.

"Seems like we arrived." Y/n said exiting the Limousine, Y/n swiftly turned around to see Yui struggling with both of the suitcases. Y/n rushed over to Yui trying to pick up her own suitcase, "M-My small bones can't handle the- the-" Y/n fell to the floor her suitcase falling next to her.

Y/n held back her tears. Yui's eyes widen tossing her suitcase to the floor like it was nothing, "A-Are You ok Y-Y/n!" Yui said keeping up her cute act, not wanting her evil side to show in front of her precious Y/n. Yui gently crouched down to hold onto Y/n feeling all around her to check to see if there's any scrapes or bruises, "O-Ow" Y/n said, as Yui touched her calf, there was a slight scratch that was bleeding.

Yui rushed over to her suitcase and grabbed a pack of badges, she rushed back over to Y/n, and placed one on her scratch. Yui pointed at her cheek, Y/n rolled her eyes while giving Yui a small peck on the cheek. Yui controlled her inner squeal. "I'll grab the suitcases, Don't try that again!" Yui said pointing her finger at her before petting her hair. Yui helped Y/n up, and grabbed both of the suitcases.

Yui began to fake the struggle not wanting Y/n to become suspicious. Y/n walked to the front door slightly pouting realizing she could barely reach the doorknob, Y/n lightly knocked on the door. Yui and Y/n waited for a moment but no one came to the door.

Y/n then knocked on the door again but this time much louder, Y/n turned to look at Yui as Yui opened the door dropping the suitcases on the floor, "I believe this is breaking and entering-" Yui ignored Y/n looking to see a guy on the couch, she "Hello?" Yui asked Yui began to try to wake up the redhead.

Y/n stood there gaping her mouth, "N-No heartbeat!" Yui said loudly quickly grabbing her phone, about to dial 911. The male suddenly pinned her to the couch.

"Oh for goodness sake." Y/n mumbled under her breath, watching the two.