Chapter 1

It was a dark and stormy night in Royal Woods as a scene cuts through the backyard of the Loud house, and we see Lincoln sitting under the tree.

Lincoln:(anger and sad) Why? Why is it always me and never them? I'm sick of it! I'm sick of the way they treat me! I'm sick of being their scapegoat and a punching bag! I'm sick of them!

Lightning flashed and thunder roared as the storm raged.

Lincoln:(cries) My family... My sisters are nothing but selfish, inconsiderate and heartless jerks.... I hate them...sob,sob,sob,sob...

Lincoln continued to cry and sit under the tree as the lightning flashed again.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a female voice spoke to him.

???: Hey kid, why are you under a tree in the rain?

Lincoln looks up at the figure that spoke to him.

The figure was tall and a very muscular woman with a beautiful face, around 6'4'' and 250 pounds of solid muscle. She had on a large coat that hugged her muscular body, along with some black pants, and boots. She looked at him and how helpless he was.

???: Hello?

Lincoln: sniffs H-Hello.

???: Hey. I asked what are you doing under the tree in the rain.

Lincoln: My family thinks that I'm bad luck.....

Leanna: Why do they think you're bad luck?

Lincoln: The ones who live in that house are stupid, selfish, heartless, inconsiderate jerk who thinks that I'm nothing but bad luck!

He points at the Loud house.

Leanna: What did you do that caused all of this?

Lincoln: I didn't do this.

He then explained everything to her.

She becomes even more shocked from every word that she heard from him, especially when he finished.

Leanna: That's what happened? That shouldn't be a reason to call you bad luck!

Lincoln: This isn't the first time that they did a lot of horrible things to me. They were insulting me, threatening me, blaming me for their problems and mistakes, blackmailing me and beating me up for stupid and petty reasons! They do anything cruel to me! They think that just because I'm the only boy in the family that they can just gang up on me every chance they get! Even my closest sisters were forced to turn against me and my parents favored them more than me and take their side every time! They have many talents and what talents do I have? NONE! I do everything I can do to try and make them happy but it's never good enough! I-I just can't take it anymore! I'm tired of being the worthless black sheep and the punching bag of the family! sobs I hate them! sobs some more

Leanna felt sad for him, and shocked by how much he said. So she decided to do the best thing possible. She took out her phone and dialed a number, that number being 911.

She waited for an answer as she put her phone to her ear.

Operator: 911 what is your emergency?

Leanna: Hello, I would like to report a family who abandoned their child out in the streets, claiming him as bad luck.

Operator: Okay Ma'am. What is the address of the family's household?

Leanne: looks at him What is the address of your home?

Lincoln: 1216 Franklin Avenue.

Leanna: Thank you. Back to the operator 1216 Franklin Avenue.