BASIC INFO ABOUT ME

Name: Storm

Parents: Unknown

Slender or Zalgo: Slender. He's the only family I have left.

Powers: Teleportation, shadow walking, water breathing, mind control, invisibility, fire resistance, shape shifting more to be discovered.

Theme Song:

Disabilities: Schizophrenia, autism (lowest part of the spectrum), depression, multiple personality disorder (also known as MPD, DID, or dissociative identity disorder).

Outfit: White hoodie with black pockets, black at the bottom of the hoodie, grey jeans, brown sneakers, and a black cat hood with grey sword decals, rips, and white rings in one cat ear on it.

Looks: Black eyes with white power button shaped pupils, pale skin, blue hair with a purple fade and green streaks in her bangs.

Birthday: December 20.

Backstory: Storm was born in a city but she was left to die alone in the woods where she was found by the Slenderman. He took her in and raised her as his own, silently vowing to protect her from Zalgo and all who mean to harm her and him as well as find out why she was left alone to die in his forest. When she found this out on her 15th birthday, the day she was gifted/cursed with immortality, she vowed to never trust anyone who says they're the parents that left her in the woods to die to either Slender or Zalgo.

Adoptive Siblings: Shadow (Wolfheart2248)

Likes: Slender, Shadow, her family, her friends, Slender proxies, pumpkin.

Dislikes: Zalgo, Zalgo proxies, calves liver (WHO THE HELL EATS THAT DISGUSTING SH*T?!), anyone that tries to harm her and her family/friends.

Fears: Spiders (I REGRET TYPING OUT THE WORD!!!), heights, abandonment.

Creepypasta Crush: No known Creepypasta crush.

Non Creepypasta Related Crush: Bendy (DUH!!!)

Fnaf_Fan_72

MyFanficCareer

Snipper11

Unipup17

Anyone else who reads this. This is just my background for the story!!! Although I do have one of those disabilities and a huge case of arachnophobia, hence me regretting the fact that I typed out s- sp- spi- I CAN'T EVEN TYPE IT PROPERLY, WTF?! I regret typing out spider and I did it again!!! I'm gonna give myself a panic attack one of these times!!! But again this is the background on my character so yeah! I'll see you all again when the story gets started for real!