The Lonely Bridge( WangXian FanFiction)

Written by: GandalfofspaceAnliGenre: Fantasy, mature, romance

Genre: Fantasy, mature, romance.
Status: Ongoing

Summary: This book starts after the Jin Ling stabs Wei Wuxian while escaping from Jin Guangyao when they discovered that he was Yiling Laozu. Later Lan Zhan took Wei Ying to a cottage and attended to his wounds. On the course of time, various things happened between the two and their relationship increased.

My Rating: 10/10

My opinion:

It's just amazing!
You guys must try it. The book is written very well. Especially the WangXian parts. The parts where we felt discontent or wanted more in drama is completed in this book in a very beautiful way. Especially some analysis are so so good, that after reading this book if you watch the drama The Untamed again, you guys will feel the feeling and love between WangXian.

Overall story arrangement is amazing. There is mature content as well. This book is written so naturally that I personally feel as if it is the analysis book of MDZS. The language used in the story is very fine and heart touching. The emotions in this story are very clear and vivid.

Specialty of this book is, 'Special Arcs' which will make the feelings of Lan Zhan towards Wei Ying very clear.

So please, you guys can give it a try if you want.