A/N

Sorry for not updating,Im really busy with things these days....😒

So Ill try to update as Soon as possible I promise.Please wait....💔

So heres the thing...I have a problem and I want to ask you guys for some help....

Sorry if Im wasting your time....

So heres the thing.....My Aunt's son(Shes like my aunt but isn't),wants me to date her son and she says we are meant for each other and stuff...which disturbs me cause I don't like him in that way,and I have a Boyfriend and she knows that.

So yesterday...Um....i was doing my homework and I was at their house.He comes over and sits next to me and he suddenly.....Um....he suddenly....pets my thigh.

I give that glare and he starts telling me how his girlfriends Breast got squeezed by some guy and he uses ME....as a fucking example and grops one of my breast.....

He's like my brother and Im like his sister so he's like "Your my sister so it doesn't matter".

He then takes my iPod playfully away and when i get ahold of it he reaches his hand down there.....and......he 'accidentally' touches me there....He starts laughing not until my mom came and I left....

I wanted to talk about it to my boyfriend but then...it might cause a problem.....

So i stayed quiet and only told ma friends....I felt like I was c-cheating on Ryan.....

And now it's practically haunting me .....

Goodnight Minna'san and Be Safe....