Chapter 12 (PART 2)

"Ahsh stop thinking the worst. Think positive. It's only been a few hours"

"A lot can happen in a few hours Trevor"

When we finally get to the Walgreens pharmacy they're just opening

Thank god!

When we get in the store we walk straight to the back of the store and go to the medicine section. When we look up the isle there are tons and tons of different things.

"I'll look in this side you look on the other" Trevor says

"Ok". We started looking up and down side to side. Reading every box and their label. We were having no luck. I started shaking more because the other nearest pharmacy wasn't for another mile. Then my eyes skim a 'Plan B One-Step' box.

"I think I found it" I yell. Trevor walks up to me. I read the box

"It says you get the top results if taken with 8 hours after activity" I read

"That should be perfect then" he says.
I look on the bottom of the box and the price sticker reads $17.98.

Well damn!

"Damn thats a crazy price for one box" I say. Trevor looks and kind of just shrugs.

"Well it's that or a 18 year membership of endless expenses" he says

"Ain't that the truth"

"Come on let's pay for it" he says leading me to the front of the store. We walk up to the lady. She looks fairly young. She had shoulder length black hair with ombre finish. Her name tag reads 'Monica'. She gives me a nice smile and I give her one back.

"Did you find everything you need?" she asks.

"Yes I did" I say back politely. She scans the box and puts it in the plastic Walgreens bag. She enters the total and says...

"That will be 18.00"

Still not over that price.

I reach in my wallet but as usual Trevor comes over and puts his baby over mine.

"I got it"

Why won't he ever let me pay for anything?

He gives the girl his card. When she makes eye contact with him her face lightens up and her jaw drops.

"Oh my god! You're Trevor Jackson!" she yelps. Trevor gives her his gorgeous and charming smile.

"Oh my gosh! I love you so much! I have all you music. You're such an amazing artist" she says. He chuckles

"Thank you, thank you. I appreciate you."

"Oh sorry here you go" she says handing him back his card.

"Do you mind if we take a picture?" she asks. He smiles.

"Not at all". He walks around and the girl pulls out her phone with a second. Trevor puts his arm around her shoulder and they pose. The girl has a huge smile and Trevor does his bite the bottoms of his lip grill face. As usual.

Trevor loves his fans so much. He honestly would do anything for them. It's a beautiful sight to look at.

"Thank you so much" she says.

"No problem" he says giving her his amazing tight hugs. She yelps again. I smile. He walks around the counter and I grab the bag.

"Have a nice day" she says.

"Thank you, you too" I reply. Trevor gives her a wink and we head off.

"You know we go public all that winking stuff get burried" I say as we walk back. He chuckles

"Gotta give my lady fans what they want" he says

"Don't worry, you know I only have an eye for my baby mama" he says slapping my butt.

"Trevor seriously!" I say not that amused by his joke.

"What? I thought you liked it when I hit your butt..."

"I do! but I'm talking about the 'baby mama' part"

"Aight, Aight. Too soon." he says putting his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer to him.

"I'm sorry, just this is really got my nerves in a bunch right now..." I say.

"I know. I know. I'm a bit shook too. But I'm trying to make you laugh. I gotta make sure you're good before me" he says kissing the temple of my forehead. His kiss actually sooths some of my nerves.

Thats so sweet!

"Thank you. And thank you again for walking with me to the pharmacy" I say holding his side tighter.

"No problem babe. We're in a team in this situation" he says holding me tighter. When we walk and get closer to the hotel we come apart and stop holding each other. When we get into the hotel we stand in the middle of the lobby.

"What you wanna do now?" he asks.

"Well I'm going to go and upstairs and take the pill. You can head to breakfast and I'll meet you down there in a few minutes so things don't look suspect"

"OK. You good?" he says rubbing my shoulder. I smile.

"Yeah thanks"

God I wish I could kiss him right now!

"Ahsha?" a voice says. Trevor and I both turn our necks. It's my father.

Fuck!

I hold the bag close to my side.

"Hey" I say in the most cheerful voice I could manage at this nerve racking moment.

"Surprised you two are up before us" he says. He give him a smile.

"Must of had a good night, last night" he says

That statement just made this whole situation ten times more awkward considering what really happened last night...

"Uh, no not at all, I actually did sleep that much so... " I say shrugging it off. Trevor agrees.

I'm glad hes catching on to what I'm doing

"Oh. Well gotta rise and grind anyway right." My dad states.

"Yup"

"So what you needed from Walgreens this early?" he asks

Dammit!

"Huh?" I asks

"Your bag... How come you needed to go to Walgreens?" he asks again. My heart drops.

What the hell do I say to that?!

"Um.. "