chapter 17

After hearing dadi,nandini went outside.

Dadi:-Manik go & talk with her,I think you should clear your misunderstanding's.

Manik nodded his head & went behind nandu.Nandini entered her room.

N:-POV:-uff their is more than I thought, I think if I expose arjun khurana's real face means dadu will change, whole family will change eventually, But Arjun khurana is not a common man,he was health minister.
But am also not any common women.
Arjun khurana you are gone,your mistake cost 60 years of my dadi's tears.I will destroy you in every possible way.

Manik came inside room & saw nandini thinking something.

M:-nandini am sorry, I shouldn't have talked with you like that,you are doing so much for my family but I accused you.

N(in mind):-why he was saying sorry,
Its not his mistake ,even I will react same if I was in his place. But(Mischievously) let me play with him sometime he made me cry for the first time & said he want divorce.

N:-don't be Mr Malhotra,I always thought its our family but now also you are telling its your family, I think our relationship will not work out.
We will take divorce don't worry.
(Fake sad face).

Manik panicked hearing her & shouted.

M:-Noo way ,we don't take any divorce.

N:-but you wanted it right,you wanted me to leave you,don't worry I will go away from you.

Saying this nandu was about to go ,
But manik pulled her to himself.

M:-you are not going away from me now & never,you are tied to me forever, yes I said I want divorce because I was hurt because of you.
But now I got know how much you are hurt to hurt me.We may married in different circumstances but I fallen for you deeply & madly.
I love you Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra forever.

Nandini eyes become moist hearing him,she don't know how much she was lucky to get a man like him.
Slowly nandini wiped tears which are coming from his eyes.

N:-Manik ji ,I came to your house to change your family, but I didn't married you to change your family.
When dadi asked me to marry you,
I agreed because I don't have reason to say no.But I wanted to know about you,so I followed you every where to know more about you.I married you because I liked you.If we ever fight in future scold me,beat me but don't leave me.If death ever comes to you means I will die a minute before you.
I don't know how but I deeply fallen for you manik malhotra,I love you too.

Manik hugged her tightly.
After sometime they broke hug.

M:-now no crying, come freshen up ,let's take a nap,am tired I think you too.

Nandu nodded her head & went to washroom. She change into her shorts.
She came out from washroom.

M:-I think I should get used to my new version wife,by the way you look hot in short's.(winking at her).

Nandini blushed hearing him.

N:-shut up manik ,go & change yourself.

Pushing him inside bathroom.
Nandu started applying cream on her hands in front of mirror,manik come from washroom. He went to nandini & hugged her from back,he slowly put his hands inside her shirt & started caressing her waist.

N:-Manik ji what are you doing.(blushing)

He started nuzzling in her hairs.

M:-romancing with my wife do you any problem.

N:-ohho my dear romantic hero,I thought you are tired & wanted to take nap.(ruffling his hairs).

M:-am not tired for loving my wife.

By dropping Kisses on her neck.

N:-manik ji.(moaned)

M:-don't moan baby,I can't control myself, I think our first time should be special not like this.

Nandini broked the back hug & hitted his shoulder.

N:-beshram go & sleep now.

M:-I will go but only if you give me a kiss.

Nandini kissed him on cheek & said.

N:-now go.

Manik made a grumpy face.
M:-cheater.

N:-oey am not cheater,you asked me kiss you I just did it.

M:-you think this is kiss then let me show what is kiss.

Manik pulled her to himself & started kissing her.