Introduction

Welcome to the second book in the Bonded by Blood Trilogy, Revenge.

.................

It wasn't his fault, none of it was. He was caught up in a war he didn't start, didn't want, one that tore apart his whole world. But nevertheless he was part of it now and he'd be damned if he let it take away anymore people he loved. He was angry, angry enough to do something about it.

He's fighting against fate itself. Trying to resist what he's blood has him bond to. He refuses to be the end of the world. He refuses to be the death of any more people.

..................

***This is a gay story. And if that's not your cup of tea, I'm very sorry to hear that, but Wattpad has a wide range of other books I'm sure you'll find interest in.****

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales, is entirely coincidental.

The right of Raven Eckfod to be identified as author of this work has been asserted.  This work has been published under the condition that all rights of the author are reserved. The plot, characters and storyline all belong to the author. And to her understanding this work can not be reproduced or distributed without her consent.

[06–06–20]

Without further adieu I present to you REVENGE...