1: Who Is She?

Draco entered his room and noticed that it was full Slytherin and not half Gryffindor. He looked around but only saw his luggage. "Who's my roommate?"  Draco thought. Draco realised it had to be Potter since he was the only person who was away. Draco explored the room and saw one photograph. Draco wondered how it got there and picked it up to see what it was. It was his twin, Dracy Malfoy, laughing along with him. Draco smiled briefly before turning around at a slight whimper. "Who was that?" There was a scream in response. Draco looked back at the photograph and shrieked. Draco looked closely at the photo. It was Granger pointing a knife at his sister. "What the hell?! Granger killed my sister?" It returned to him and Dracy laughing and Draco gulped slightly. What was going on was a mystery to Draco and he did not like it. 

Harry rushed towards the light. "Thank you!"Harry said. "Long time no see..." said the girl.  "DRACY! I thought you were gone!" "I survived... Look I have a task for you... Join my group." "What's the task?" "Kill Granger." "...Why?" "Well... you see Granger has killed over 5 people without being caught. She has done many attempt murders... I was one of them..." She muttered some incantation and Harry's head ached. 

-Memory-

There was a whimper in the Forbidden Forest that sounded so loud. Harry couldn't see Hermione and it was midnight. He went under the cloak and went to the Forbidden Forest to find whoever was whimpering. There was a scream and Harry saw Hermione pointing a knife at Dracy's throat. Harry blasted a spell her way. "Run Dracy!" "Obliviate!" Hermione shouted. "Stupefy!" Then all went black. 

-End of Memory-

"I'm in." A mark appeared on his cheek as how the Darm Mark appears. (This is from my Gacha Video on Youtube because I couldn't be bothered to put the dark mark on Draco's arm. Follow me! Aqua_DLZ Ziriax5). "We start training now."