Chapter 57

Tyrone's POV
Finding out Heart is pregnant is the greatest news . I was more than excited  its our first baby . At first when she had the morning sickness I didnt think much of it being a pregnancy I thought  she was just sick from the hardcore threesome we just gave her . When Nate asked if I have ever used protection on her I said no.

" and what of pills ?"he asked .
"She isn't on any , unless I dont know of"I said .
"Dude I think your wife is pregnant"he said .
It dawned on me she could be ,and the doctor confirmed it .

*******************
Everything was going on well for seven months , my son 's  bump on Heart keeps getting bigger ,I had to stop having sex with her because I feared I could hurt the baby . The thing is I fuck hard and its not  great for a pregnant lady like my wife , she was more plump, she couldnt even see her feet and I would shave her vagina , waxing wasnt the best idea .

Mighty was excited  to have a baby brother , she would help me cook soup for mommy ,and tuck her in bed . I played dad role very well .
My morning routine would start at 5am I would wake up and work out , take a shower , ensure my wife is sleeping comfortably , prepare breakfast for everyone  , I wake up mighty and prepare her bath , she knows how to take a bath and get dressed . I comb her hair and tie it in a neat pony tail and comb her bangs neatly while we sing some nursery rhymes . I take her downstairs we have breakfast  , once she's done she goes upstrairs to brush her teeth as I pack her lunch . Heart joins me downstairs to help with the dishes even though I ask her not to .

By seven Mighty is ready for school and I am ready to rush to the office  . I drop her to school and I head to the office  to do some work .
And at night time, I would help Mighty with her homework with Heart  , we worked as a team . Heart would try to do as much work as she could as much as I asked her not to and take a rest.

One day I was in my office when I got a text from a new number . I opened the text .
Long time Tyrone , or should I call you Tymaster .
Tymaster... I know of only one person that  would call me that.

I really want to see you , can we meet please?came the text .
Please Tyrone . Meet me at my suite  room 230 at 8 I will send you my address .
Belle was used to be my girlfriend before Camilla , I was so inlove with her but she had to leave the country to study , she promised to keep intouch but she vanished I thought she was dead. I really wish to see her but something tells me its not a good idea  .

I arrived at the suite at 8 . I knocked the door feeling so nervous . She opened it and I felt  like it was 15years ago . She looked slightly different , her hair was almond ,she had bigger boobs and was more curvier she was in a red lingerie with a short robe covering her .
"Am  so glad  to see you , please come in... sorry I was just about to go to bed thought you wouldnt show up "she said .
I walked in .
"Its been ages since I saw you  , I looked for your contacts all over ,I read about you in magazines , I heard you got married again , congratulations"she said  .
"Thanks "I said .
She handed me a juice .
"No thanks "I said ,I don't trust drinks I don't serve myself from their bottles .
"Why did you call me here"I said .
"  I wanted to see you , to apologize for going silent  to tell you what really happened "she said .
"Okay"I said .
"I did go to Harvard but things happened . I lost all my contacts and emails I lost everything , my phone was lost ."she said .
"Everyone says that Belle"I said .
"Am really sorry ,we can start over again am here .. for you."she said .
"I am married  and I love my wife"I said .
"Then why did you come here, if you love her so much you wouldn't have come to my suite  , you wouldn't be here , I know you still want me how you look at me , you want to tear off this lingerie off of me "she said .
"Did you call me here to seduce me "I said . She laughed . 
"If I am wrong you would have left the moment you would've seen me dressed like this ."she said .
"I have a wife as you know "I said.
"Shes pregnant  ,  she cant have sex for the next one year or so ... you are a sex animal craving for sex,  she will be so busy with the new born baby and won't have time for you . Every night will be for the baby "she said .
"How do you know , you are not a prophet"I said .
"You should know better , any mom would prioritize  their baby "she said .
I don't know what to think .
"Come on, just one night wouldn't hurt ,   she wouldn't know "she said as she began to touch my crotch , its so hard to resist  a sexy hot woman when I haven't had sex  for a month.
"You know you want it , come and get it boy"she said .
Fuck this is so tempting .
"She wont find out , its just you and I, am so wet and horny for you "she whispered to me . 
I can fight this , I tried go  but her hands had already made its way to my  pants gently massaging my dick .
Fuck it .... I lost it .
I don't really recall how I arrived to that point but all I know  is she was moaning and I realised that I was fucking her on the couch , I couldn't stop I kept going and going until I came but I let it spill out  not a single drop inside her and it spilled on the floor . What have I done .
"Dont stress out , she won't find out " she said as she continued to undress and suck my cock .
"I ...need to go home ."I said .
"Shhhh... let me treat you how you deserve "she said sucking my cock , I couldn't contain myself . I let myself loose and gave up . I fell into her charms , we had  did everything you could think of including anal sex and she let my spill my cum on her breasts and face.

********************************************
When I arrived home the next day I found Mighty already ready for school and Heart dressed up ready to take her to school .
"Hey where have you been ? I called you ,you weren't picking."she said .
"I had so much work in the office , I slept at the suite "I lied .
"Uh okay ... see you later "she said and left. I gave  Mighty a bye kiss .
I had a shower, I felt so guilty after realizing what I have done , I just cheated on my wife .
A text popped in my phone .
Hey sugar, had the best night cant wait to see you again 💋
I replied .
That was the first and last I wont do that anymore
She replied
You know where to find me .
As much as I conviced myself I won't see her again. I didn't keep my promise I went back to Belle for more sex , we even went   out for a few dates . I was so lost in greed and thirst for sex , I wanted it so much and she was willing to give it  anytime I wanted it and how I wanted it .