Chapter 1:To Dallas

( []-Person's Point of View {}-Time,Place.etc. ()-Important messages <>-social medias name)
[Y/N's POV/Point of View]
I woke up and get out of bed.I went straight to the bathroom and take off all my clothes and go to the shower.Then,I close the faucet for the shower and went out of the shower.I put on a Y/F/C T-Shirt and a Y/F/C Hoodie and then I wear blue ripped jeans and white shoes.I go near the sink and take the my toothbrush and put my toothpaste on it.I put down the toothpaste and I brushed my teeth.And Then,I washed it and carry them both out of the bathroom and put them in a plastic and put them in my backpack.I packed all my stuff into my backpack and my luggage too.I put my sunglasses on and put my headphones in my neck.I opened the door and get my card.I went downstairs because There were a lot of people in the elevator.And then I reach the ground floor and opened the door.I go to the reception and signed out of the hotel and gave her my card and money.I opened the door and went out of the hotel doors and called for a taxi on the streets.Luckly,a Taxi went to me and I went inside the taxi.He asked me "Where should we go ma'am?""To the Airport Please"I answered back.He smiled and drove off to the airport.I put my black headphones in my ears and played the song called "Home with You".
{After couple of Minutes}
I paid the taxi and went inside the Airport.I went to the reception and said a lot of stuffs and her.She pointed to the right and I went to there and saw the big title "To Dallas".I smiled to myself and went to the passage going to the airplane.As soon I went inside I put my luggage and backpack on the top and seated next to the window.We soar into the skies and I felt happy.What could go wrong going to Dallas?I hope I won't get strangers holding up on me or I would get really dead.I put my headphones again in my neck and put my phone in my pocket.I closed my eyes looking last at the window.
(I hope you enjoy and pls vote and comment,I love you guys!Thank you for reading my Chapter 1 and Happy Belated Christmas!)

✨💕✌️Sophie's Out✌️💕✨

(410 words)