Chapter 1

Tae: Jungkook!!! Come to your senses..what are you saying? You can't do it..

Jk: I'm sorry Tae..but that's how it is. I don't love you anymore..So it's pointless to keep this relationship go on..Let's break up

Tae: Y..you're joking..it's a prank, right?? Haha.. nice one Koo..you got me.. please stop this horrible prank now

Jk: Face it.. it's not a prank.. I really want a break up..

Tae: Noo..you can't..why all of a sudden? You can't do this to me

Jk: ofcourse I can.. I found someone better than you..

Tae felt tears streaming down his cheeks. He couldn't believe what he heard. He was so happy with Jungkook. He never thought Jungkook would leave him like this..Jungkook was about to leave but Tae stopped him by his wrist. He kneeled down and looked up with teary eyes..

Tae: Kookie..please..don't leave me..I love you. I can't live without you. Please. Give me another chance. I'll.. I'll be good..Please??

Jk: I love someone else Tae..I don't have any feelings towards you anymore

Tae's grip on Jungkook's wrist loosened. He lowered his head and let go of Jungkook's hand. Jungkook turned his back and bit his lower lip trying to hold his tears.."I'm sorry Tae"

Jk: Goodbye..

With that he left the place..the place where they lived together, laughed together and loved together..
Tae found himself shedding tears helplessly remembering all their moments. Everything was so perfect, then where did he go wrong? Why did Jungkook leave him? He couldn't find any answer

Tae: So, you don't love me anymore?
*he chuckles* Fine.. If you want to ruin me then you'll have to be the witness of my ruins.. I hope you'll enjoy my downfall Jungkook..

Jungkook ~

Jungkook works as a bartender in a nightclub. He is not really the typical poor bartender as his father owns the nightclub. He wanted to earn on his own so his father thought why not giving him a job in his own nightclub so that he can watch over him

As usual Jungkook was making drinks for the customers..suddenly someone grabbed the seat in front of him and sat down..Jungkook looked up and widened his eyes to see...

.. Taehyung??

Jk: Why are you here? I thought I made it clear that I want a break up and there's no way for you to convince me

Tae: *chuckles bitterly* Sure.. don't worry I'm not here to bother you. I'm here as a customer. Just treat me like a stranger..

Jungkook sighs.. Jin and Namjoon joins Tae
Jk: You guys are here too??

Jin: Yes..we're here to comfort him since a certain someone broke his heart into pieces after using him for whole 5 years..

Jungkook lowered his head a bit and bit his lips..

Tae: Enough talk.. let's just drink..Please give us the strongest drink you have..

Jk: But you can't take strong drinks...

Tae: None of your business Mr. Just give me what I asked for..

His deep voice startled Jungkook. He could tell how mad Tae was..It broke his heart.. Tae never before talked to him that harshly..He was always a sweet and caring boyfriend to him..

Jungkook nodded and started making the drink..

Jk: here..
He placed the drink in front of Tae.

Tae looked into his eyes and chugged it down in one go making Jungkook gasp.

Tae: another..

(After 8 shots)

Tae: another

Jk: Tae please..Stop it...this drink is already too strong for a lightweight person like you.. Do you wanna die or something??

Tae: What if I do?
He said raising one eye brow.
Tae: it's none of your business..right?

Jungkook felt his eyes stinging at his words..Tae snatched the bottle from Jungkook's hand and chugged it down

Jk: TAE!!!! Noooo!! Are you mad?

Jin: Oh God.. Tae stop..

Tae put the empty bottle down and stood up wobbly and grabbed Jungkook's chin..

Tae: Crying already? This is just the start baby..wait and watch my downfall with your own eyes..But tell me one thing..why are you crying? You must happy to see me getting ruined, right??

Jungkook couldn't say a word..He kept sobbing looking downwards..Tae's expression softened a bit seeing Jungkook cry..

Tae: Why are you doing this kookie? I know you love me..you still love me..then why??

Jungkook shook his head

Jk: No I don't..I don't love you..not even..a lil bit

He said while sobbing..

Tae: I don't believe you
He whispered but loud enough for Jungkook to hear..

Jk: Then meet me tomorrow. I'll introduce you to my new boyfriend..

Taehyung's eyes widened.. tears fell down his cheeks..

Tae: Jungkook!!! You are so cruel!!!

Tae stumbled back falling on the floor..Jungkook gasped and was about to run to him but stopped himself..

Tae somehow managed to stand back on his feet with the help of his friends..

Tae: I'll be here again tomorrow..

With that he left the place wobbly while bumping into people in the process..