Chapter 58

Heart's POV
Being pregnant is not a joke , my bump seems to get in the way, I can't  see my feet , bending is a nightmare , I pee a lot , the baby kicks , discomfort while sleeping but all in all I am so happy to have this baby I am so eager to see him .

Things were going great for me until I started noticing some changes in my husband's behaviour.
He would come home so late and sometimes he wouldnt , telling me he's been busy with work so he had to rest at his suite , he even had the audacity to go on a business trip leaving me all pregnant at home all alone with just a young daughter.

He had a phone password on his phone something he never puts at first I felt like am just paranoid that maybe my pregnancy is making me conclude things but something told me its not my pregnancy moods something is up .
I really needed to talk to someone .
"Hey beautiful momma , "Nate said .
"Hey Nate , thank you for coming "I said .
"Sure always at your service .So what colour did you decide for the baby nursery?"he asked .
"I was thinking of grey and white , I don't want to be cliche' ."I said . Nate came to help with the baby's nursery , hes also great with decor I trust his taste would be just fine for the baby .
I needed to talk to him but not in the house , the guards may snitch on me to Tyrone .

We went to the babystore to look for some clothes as a team of guys were busy painting and decorating the nursery .
"So how's everything with you ?"he asked .
"The pregnancy is okay , Mighty is excited , am excited , everything is great "I said as I looked at some clothes .
"Heart you can trust me , are you sure everything is okay?"he asked .
"To be honest with you Nate , no . Tyrone seems to be acting a bit odd this days , he comes home so late , he's changed his phone password , sometimes he barely comes home he just claims hes been busy with work . I just need to know what is going on , is he hiding something from me ."I said .
His eyes widened with shock.
"I dont want to jump into any conclusion but all I can tell you if your instincts tell you something is up then something indeed is up , but it could be he's maybe busy . Don't stress yourself so much , you are almost due , its not healthy for the baby "he said .

"I just feel its like I dont know him anymore , I fear for the worst Nate "I said .
"Its going to be okay Reina don't stress yourself too much at this point the baby matters more than anything ."he said .
"Thanks so much Nate "I said .
"You are always welcome Heart "he said .

*************************************
Mrs Leo planned the best baby shower for me , it was a white and red roses theme , but Tyrone was busy on his phone the whole time,as nosy as I am I tried to take a peek but it wasn't helping he was too quick .
Three days went by but nothing in him ever changed , maybe hes too nervous to be a dad or I may have said something that could have upset him .
I was in my room tying my hair , I felt a sharp pain the like something in me just cracked and some wetness came out of me thats when I realized my water just broke .
"Mighty honey come quick "I called out . Mighty came running so fast .
"Mommy are you okay "she asked shaking .
"Call daddy "I said . She took my phone and dialled Tyrone .
"Hes not reachable mommy ."she said at the time when I need the father of my baby he goes unreachable just great!
The pain was so intense , this baby is going to pop out soon I really need help .
I screamed out from the pain , it hurt so much .
I saw Mighty on the phone I didnt know whom she called .
"Shes on the floor , shes crying . Yes shes breathing . Shes really in pain . Okay . Please hurry ."she said and placed the phone on my bed .

"Mommy breathe in , breathe out slowly "she said as she did it too.
I know its ridiculous to listen to a six year old at a point of pain but I trust my daughter more than anything so I do as she says as she is holding my hand .

It helps a little but the pain won't back down .
Suddenly Nate rushed into the room .
"Good girl , lets rush mommy to the hospital "he said .
"Thank you uncle for coming "she said and leaned over to give him a hug .
Nate hugged her then carried me in his arms to his car .He drove so fast to the nearest hospital .
The labour pains intensified and I couldn't hold it much longer , the baby had to be delivered immediately . They rushed me to the delivery room . My mother-in-law arrived just in time for my delivery .
My legs were wide apart so wide exposing my vagina in total full display , Nate held on the right leg , my mother -in -law the left . Mighty was holding my hand . I was fully dilated ready to get this baby out .
"Okay on my count I need you to push one ,two, three"the midwife said . I began to push so hard with all my might then paused to rest a little , then pushed again .
"I cant ...I cant "I said . I was so exhausted and worn out , it hurt so much .
"Heart you can do this , please for the baby "Nate said .
I pushed again harder.
"I can see his head , you are doing so amazing darling ."the midwife said .
I pushed once again .
"Keep going my dear he's almost out"Mrs Leo said .
I gathered all the strength I had and pushed again hard.
The next thing I could hear were claps and laughter, and a baby's cry . My son was born . They cleaned him off the fluids and did some quick examination on him .
Nate cut the umbilical cord since Tyrone wasnt even here where is my husband anyway?