Chapter 2

He stopped laughing almost immediately, a solemn look taking over.

Seokjin grasped the piece of paper tightly in his hand, forming slight creases on it as he gazed dolefully at the other.

"Yoongichi... You're not-"

"No." Yoongi interrupted the other abruptly, knowing what the other wanted to ask, and having an answer for it.

Seokjin didn't shift his eyes, awaiting for the response he so desperately needed from his teammate. He ended the day with a light-hearted mood only to be weighed down suddenly by the possibility of his dearest friend leaving him, and the group which had only just recieved minor success and praises after been through so much together.

"I had seriously considered it, but from the moment on right now, I know I won't accept that offer, and no more in the future." He spoke confidently, knowing what he wanted especially after admitting that he couldn't make up his mind before.

"Really? But why? I mean, the terms are attractive, plus, it's what you always wanted. You told me that you wanted to be in a group like ITYM, now that they-"

"That was before. I admit, I really wanted to accept their offer, but for some reason, I just can't..."

Seokjin listened, eyes soft and teary. It wasn't exaggerating that he reacted this way since they had spent almost a year together, daily. The two oldest hyungs of Bangtan were the closest, being somewhat mutually reliant on the other. They shared deep secrets and their truest feelings,  which proves that awkward and savage had never been a better mix, at least for the two.

"Hyung, I wouldn't leave the group... I wouldn't leave you even if I had to." Yoongi was confident in what he wanted to express, yet the last part got him off guard. Why had he feel that he needed to add that last part into the explanation,  it didn't went by logic, which he based his responses on, was he feeling it? Was he feeling...sentimental? Or emotional? Or basically all the feelings he had never felt so strongly?

Yoongi shook the mixed signals off, realizing Seokjin didn't caught on the words anyways.

Seokjin recovered just from hearing those words, feeling reassured as he placed his full trust in the other, even feeling ashamed for a moment as he doubted him. An exaggeration one may say, it was nothing less than a pure bond.

"I'm glad, just don't ever think of leaving us, you're stuck with us for life, no matter you want it that way or not."

"Ugh, don't remind me."

Seokjin laughed yet again, more than used to Yoongi's apathetic reaction. By now, the whole group or rather everyone else as well would have known how he was like.

"Jin Hyung, we keep this between us, no one else. One person fussing over this matter was more than enough for me."

"Yeah, I know better."

Yoongi smiled slightly, letting his cheek muscle rest after that second.

"HOOT! HOOT! HYAHHHHH!"

The two sighed when they heard that, more than clear who that was, also that the group is back.

"Rest early hyung."

"Yeah, we've got some photo shoot tommorow, you rest well too, or I won't let you wake up."

"I'll actually prefer that."

"Tsk." Seokjin really couldn't win an argument with that guy, heading into the shower just as the rest of the members pour into the room, laying on their beds lazily while Hoseok just...jumped around the room making weird noises.