Chapter 2: Maddie; all of this criticism.

Maddie POV:

I watched Chloe leap gracefully onstage, her costume flowing behind her. She looked beautiful in her dark red costume, and she seemed to be glowing. Suddenly, the music was stopped abruptly, as if taking her breath away in one quick moment. The whole room grew silent and I could hear her breath quicken and intensify. I held my own breath, waiting for something to happen. This could not be happening to Chloe, yet again. I moved closer to the stage, wanting to run out and hold her tight. She stared into the bright lights, dumbfounded. She mimicked a deer in headlights as she tried to move and continue her dance. She gave up and ran off stage. I tried to hug her with open arms but she whipped past me. I knew something was very wrong, much deeper than this situation. I ran through the halls of the crowded building, but I couldn't catch up to her. She was like lightning, whizzing through the halls and almost knocking down the camera crews and fans that followed her. We got to the main lobby when suddenly she stopped. She began to fall down and my heart nearly stopped as her eyes began to close. I dashed up to her and tried to jar her awake. She wouldn't wake up. I could feel how thin she became and her bones felt as delicate as snowflakes. I felt as if this was my fault. I had knew all along.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Ch. 2!

A/N:

SORRY this is so short! I really don't know where to continue with this :/ its making me quite sad! But I will continue!c: so stay tuned for Ch. 3!!!