Description

When 17-year-old Arielle Norman gets sent off to friends of her fathers in London, UK, she is more than reluctant to leave warm and sunny California. But once there, she finds there is little she can dislike about the place. But why do the children of Mr. & Mrs. Beaumont keep disappearing for an hour in the midday? And why is the ancient tower door locked and do they not want to answer questions? What is going on in the castle? Will she find out? Can she possibly have more power than anyone could have thought? Maybe all will become clear, once she mounts the Ladder of Power.

Copyright © Tessa Albrough TM  2014

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been uses fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales of events in entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved © Tessa Albrough TM

*** This story is not edited, so any grammar or spelling mistakes must be excused. 

*** Please do not advertise your story on here. You can feel free to PM me with a request, or even leave it on my profile, but advertising a story as a comment is rude and will be deleted immediatedly. 

*** I don't mind if you critisize my story, total opposite of that, I'll be glad to see what you think of it. Critisizm is very much appreciated because it will help me become a better author. But please do so in a polite way.