Chapters 1

* bang * There it was, Germany had lost it again.   

 After a very long rant about being stuck with a bunch of children and having to babysit them. The others looked at each other and started to argue all over again.

 Giving up the poor blond man sat back down on the plush chair with at sigh. Japan seeing his friend in pain went over and handed him a glass of water. Giving him a thankful nod Germany took a giant gulp of the cold water, some how it made the headache bearable. Smiling slightly Japan returned to his seat.  The room was in chaos. France and England were having a very heated argument, while Scotland was on the sideline cheering for a fight. America was teasing Canada, in short the room was a mess. 

Then the room went silent though as a group of black suited men and woman came in five to be exact. Two was carrying brief case's. All the country's stayed silent for once. As the People reached the table. The man with the first briefcase opened it and inside was a computer show a picture of many people sitting round a table. Each of the countries recognised at least one of the people on the screen.  Then one with a very strong german accent started to talk. 

" Countries, I am Germanys boss and the rest of the bosses and I have been noticing you guys have been in pain. "

A old lady people recognised as the queen of England started to speak " So we have collected your past and sorrows in this book. " 

" Of course we don't believe you guys can cooperate with each other so we have decided to lock you up till you finish. " Explained Japans boss 

At that statement everyone in the meeting room went deathly silent.

" So " a man with an Italian accent started " in the second briefcase is a journal of your secrets, diary entries, and more. " 

" There is a kitchen, bedrooms and everything. " Russia's boss finished " so you won't starve "

" And Dear " the Queen ended " Please Arthur don't go anywhere near the kitchen " 

Everyone chuckled at this and with that the screen went blank.

After a moment of silents everyone looked around at each other. Then the most unlikely person went to the second briefcase or might I say two. The Vargas Twins. Both opened the briefcase and there lied a back leather book.  Romano picked it up and started to open it. 

" Wait, Wait, Wait we are really going to do this dudes. "

" what else can we do " was all Romano said the twins sat back down and then looked up.

" you idiots ready "  Everyone looked around then adverted there gaze back to Romano 

" this is England " 

 " Bloody hell "

" Shut up. Ok 

America  and I went to watch the sun set today. He has such a wild imagination , He is going to be a great nation I know it. " 

Stopping for a minute to look at England 

" Dude you really thought that "

" Of course you Bloody idiot I always believed in you I just never thought of the extent you would become "

Both smiling a little they sat down after a small hug. 

" Next is America

 America loves country music, if he is using the radio he will always turn it onto the country channel. " 

The room burst out in laughter. " what is wrong with that dudes country is awesome. "

 Today I tried to speak Spanish today , I did it so wrong but  Spain just laughed at ruffled my hair, he is a nice guy i guess."

Romano blushed at this entry " o Roma I remember that day you were so cute." " shut up you bastard and stop calling me that. Ok idiots, I will read on more. "

Looking at the next Romano snickered.

 " No one knows really but Canada is as much of a pervert and flirt as France himself, after all he was raised by him. " 

" Who " some people said and before Canada could say me  France stood up yelled

" My son, My fucking son. Why can't you idiots see him he is right next to me. Blond hair, beautiful like mine and violet eyes. Plus he always is hugging his bear and if I don't know any better no one else has a Fucking Polar bear. So open you idiotic eyes and recognise he is here."  

Panting a bit after the rant France looked at his son who was staring at his father with teary eyes. 

" Papa " Wrapping his father in a hug the two just stood there hugging and both standing. they seemed to have both forgotten about the crowd of people around of them. Slowly they detached them selfs from each other. 

" wait, Wait, wait " England said breaking the silence " Canada you are a flirt, a pervert. "

Smirking Canada nodded " A bit " 

Everyone stared at the duo and realised that France really did love his son more than anything. 

" Hey Lovino do you want me to have a read. " " Yes please." 

Taking the book Italy took the book and flipped the page and started to read the words.

"  I hope South Korea gangnam styles off a cliff. I really do hate that song now. "

" Hey thats unfair it is the best song ever. " Cried S. Korea " how could you ever hate it, It is pure talent" 

" no it is not it is annoying and you have been playing that in the house since it came out I am sick of hearing it aru. "

The two sibling went back and forth till Germany yelled at them to stop then Italy continued but after one look he dropped the book and ran out of the door. Confused Japan picked it up and started to read.

 " Dear Diary 

I have thought about it for a long time and I finally did it I asked Italy to Marry me because I am in love. He is amazing. Yes you got that right he is a boy he told me today. I don't care I still love him. I need to go to war now but when i get back we will get Married. I can't wait to see Italy in a white wedding gown.

Holy Roman Empire