Chapter 3

After a little while they were able to locate the kitchen. Looking around they decided that the Italian twins were the one to make lunch. 

Well until America pointed out that it was dinner time. So while the two boy were quietly making the dinner everyone else went to the dinning room.

Japan Pov 

We were sitting in chairs around a long table wait for dinner. All seemed quite till Someone spoke 

" so are we going to talk about Italy or not "

To be fair I had been wondering the same thing too. Italy. I would never had thought of him as who he really was.

I am quite disappointed in myself as I like too think I am good at reading people and emotions but I was so wrong with him. 

I do believe thought when I think about hard enough I remember small slips Italy has showed like when he accidentally said 

" Fuck you, you good for nothing  bastard no wonder you lost the last war and probably this one too "

This was when he found out Hitler had stopped bombing England airfields and started bombing London and other towns and cities instead. Letting England win the Battle of Britain.  

And many other small things that no one would notice.

I snapped out as the others start to discuss.

" Dude Italy is so different it is kinda weird,  is it not " 

" Yes aru it creepy he is silent and frowning"

" I agree something is wrong "

Even Germany agreed. 

" This is bloody wrong guys you are talking about Italy, he is our friend. And Germany nothing is 'wrong' with him he is just showing who he really is" England screamed.

" Yay you guys are totally being unawsome. " 

" I agree with Prussia for once " Hungary and Austria nodded. 

" But Dude he isn't our friend. He told us. "

 " That does't give you any reason to talk about him behind his back. We all have had hard past the Italian Brother have just had it a little harder. "

" Then why didn't he tell us " Germany said glumly " I mean he was my friend during the war. "

Then The most unlikely person laughed. France. It wasn't his normal laugh it was a dry, pained chuckle. 

" Let me explain that to you Germany." now France was scaring them as he was as emotionless as Italy. " You see some of you think being on someone like Russia's shit list is bad cause he is bigger right."  

Everyone nodded. 

" Italy's Shit list is worse if you get on it it is nearly impossible to get off and he will do anything to make you suffer. He dosen't care about the casualties either .  I am on it as I. I. Killed Holy Rome." Everyone gasped and gapped at France. Then there was a animalistic growl.  Everyone thought it was from Italy and that he had come back but no, it was Prussia. 

" You Killed my little burder. " 

France hang his head. " I am truly sorry. I will carry the burden for the rest of my life." 

" you better "

At that Prussia Sat down glaring daggers at his 'Friend' and France continued.

" You see Germany. Italy is one of the best war planners in the world, the best in fact.  He knew you were going to lose, from the start the day you started the war. That is why he didn't do much to help."

" Then why did he join my side. not yours. "

" because if he joined you. Well he had four years at sitting back and watching me suffer. Just like I had made me. " 

" How is he a good fighter or planner dude I bet he can't even lift a gun. " 

Again France laughed " You know the saying America. Don't judge a book by it's cover. That was pretty much made for those two brothers. He and his Brother was trained by Rome, Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt and Germania. They where taught to be the best at fighting, planning attacks, Painting, cooking everything. They were taught by the best to be the best. There last lesson from Rome before he disappeared, was what they took to heart. I was hiding behind a bush that day. Here I quote ' My little Bambinos I need to tell you something before I leave. I need you to be quiet, and don't speak ok. 

I have conquered all the mediterranean and I have learnt many things I have taught you all I know except one thing. War is not the only answer, if you are a peaceful country you will be underestimated and can strike when the time is best or never.  War hurts people and gives you enemies And lastly Never do anything out of anger or in the heat of the moment.  you will carry a life long burden if you do. I love you guys more than anything' 

and then he left" 

The room was still everyone was quiet. Thinking the same thing " How much do we actually know about the twins. "

" So you are a now a killer, spy and a snitch Franny" 

There was the twins standing in the middle of the room like they had been there the whole time.