Scorpio Part 3

1) Scorpios get annoyed very quickly with people who lack common sense.

2) Scorpios are subtle, complex and never obvious.

3) A Scorpios confidence makes them appear very attractive.

4) Scorpios hide their emotions with humor.

5) Scorpio = A beautiful mind.

6) Scorpios are ruled by emotion and they usually feel like they can't open up to people unless they really feel comfortable, don't expect this zodiac to reveal much to you on your first meeting. 

7) When a Scorpio female gets mad, she throws & breaks things.

8) Scorpios don't have to say much for others to notice them.

9) Scorpios really like to sleep to soothing music but often find themselves waking up at random times throughout the night.

10) Scorpio females know how to manipulate their man.

11) Scorpios can all too easily become the reliable rock in relationship when things start to fall apart.

12) Scorpios are reliable and hardworking in everything they do.

13) 7 minutes of extra sleep in the morning seriously does matter to Scorpio.

14) If Scorpios have to lie, they will avoid telling you anything personal altogether.

15) Scorpios are paranoid about their privacy.

16) Scorpios just want everyone to be happy.

17) Scorpios like to do things their own way.

18) Despite what you think, Scorpios will always bring out the best in you.

19) What doesn't work for Scorpios: Pretending like you actually care.

20) Scorpios are easily turned off by rudeness.

Thanks For Reading!