Homophobes

Really long, Really proud.

You better read. 🥵😤

If you don't I'll be sAd😔🤚🏽

Okay bye😌💕

Words: 1603

Y'all better read everything😗😯

It's cute I swear.

Okay bye fr 😌💕💕💕💕

———

Draco absolutely hated holidays. His family would get together and would spend nights here because they loved to celebrarte Christmas believe it or not. His aunt Bella and her husband Tom had three kids names Mimi, Celina, and John. Mimi being their youngest at 8 years old and Celina and John being two years apart. Celina was 13 and John was the older brother and was 15. Tom's family would come and Draco's dad's side of the family would come too. Now, you would think Draco would be happy. He has a huge family that loves spending time with each other.

Yea, everything would be fine. Everything would be fine if it wasn't for one little detail. They are all homophobic. Draco happened to be bi-sexual which ticked his family off even more because they told him he couldn't make his mind up. John was actually the only family member that wasn't homophobic and enjoyed talking to his cousin.

  So, every single time everyone got together the night consisted of Draco being asked about girls, Draco reminding them that right now he was dating a boy. Them telling him Pansy was way better. Draco telling him that they're still close friends. Then everyone fighting and the little kids crying because of all the shouting.

Right now they just started the asking about girls part.

"So, Draco. Got a new girlfriend?" Tom started and Draco sighed mentally preparing himself for what was going to happen. It happened every year.

"No, actually I'm still dating the same boy I talked about last year." Draco stated and Tom rolled his eyes as he stopped eating. Lucius groaned and Narcissa rubbed her temples with her index fingers and Bella shook her head.

"What ever happened to that Pansy girl? She's a girl why aren't you dating one now?" Bella asked as she sipped her drink. Draco huffed and started explaining.

"I'm bi-sexual Aunt Bella. I like girls and guys. Three years ago I was dating a girl and now I'm dating a boy. It really isn't that complicated." Draco stated and Lucius spammed on the table.

"Don't take that tone with your Aunt" his father yelled and Draco flinched. He nodded deciding to not make him mad. He gave a quick apology to Bella and everyone continued eating.

"What about that Hermione girl? She's gorgeous and her hair is beautiful." Narcissa started and Draco nodded.

"She's my friend she's also my boyfriend's BestFriend. She's also dating a boy named Ron." Draco stated as he moved his food around his plate. He didn't feel like eating this anymore.

"Oh." said Narcissa, clearly disappointed. Draco couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt and sadness. He couldn't even be a good son. All they wanted was someone normal and Draco couldn't give them that. Of course, being bi-sexual was normal and he loved himself and Harry but he wished his parents were proud of him.

"You know I can always hook you up with Astoria. She's a really kind, beautiful young lady!" Bella exclaimed and Draco had, had enough.

"I DON'T WANT A GIRL FRIEND!" He shouted slamming his hand down on the table. Everyone started yelling soon after that and the adults that were outside or in the living room came to see what the fuss was about. Draco spotted John the oldest, carrying little kids and motioning them to go upstairs. He was a good kid.