𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨.𝐮𝐤

Are 'The Hottest Teen Of 2013' finally back together?

One Direction star, Harry Styles and Singer/Actress, Raven Lopez were seen together at Heathrow airport last night

Raven Lopez were seen together at Heathrow airport last night. The ex young stars finally seen together after a year of their split.

Harry arrived in london just couple of days before being seen with Raven. It's clear to see he came to pick her up from the airport, giving his stylish hat to her.

The pair were together for almost a year until they called it quits early 2014. Though Styles hasn't spoken much after of the relationship many fans believed he was more 'Quiet' and 'Upset' after the breakup. However, Lopez was more care free which made to believe that she was the cause of the relationship despite mentioning they took a break for their "Career"

Mid 2013 they both won the hottest couple in the teen choice awards. It was clear to see that they were both not as comfortable winning which made their relationship 10x more better.

Recently, the fans on twitter are confused due to the reason that Harry is seeing the model Kendall Jenner and Raven possibly Luke Hemmings from the boyband 5Sos.

One fan mentioned: @user1: who else is confused about raven and harry?

Another mentioned: @user2: I was rooting for Raven and Luke!!!!!

One also mentioned: @user3: The fact that Harry picked Raven up and gave his hat to her to cover up the paps screams boyfriend material.

The heartthrob teens could just be friends but could potentially be more?

Imessage
rachel

rachel
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7813089/Are-The-Hottest-Teen-Of-2013-Back-Together?.html

moi
????

rachel
what happened to focusing on your career?

moi
i am! we are just friends.  he is the only one i know that's in london

rachel
be careful with the media they love to twist things

moi
i know i'm here to do my interviews and promotions nothing more nothing less.

rachel
that's good to hear

moi
i'll text you if anything happens.

rachel
okay great.
(seen by moi)