Fat Nuggets

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Forgive me! ;(

Angel PoV:

I felt so bad. Even after screwing around with Y/N and getting her pregnant, It was all for nothing. Now she just lays there, crying. I wanted to comfort her, but Vaggie and Charlie kept us from doing that.

Cherri tried to calm her down as the doctor walked out, shaking his head. Alastor was smiling, but not as much. I on the other hand, was frowning. I dismissed myself and headed to the hotel, crying a little. I ignored every demon that called me over, my mind focusing on Y/N.

No matter how hard I tried, she wouldn't leave my head. It just made me cry more. I went straight to my room and laid in my bed, hugging my pillow. I felt so tired as I wiped my tears, before laughing when Nug Nugs snuggled against me.

I picked him up and patted his head, he snorted a bit while licking my tears as if telling me not to cry. "I'm fine little guy, just a bit upset.." He snorted again before rubbing his nose on my floof. I smiled and just laid there.

Nug Nugs then jumped off and went under the bed, before coming out and dragging his favorite toy. I smiled before grabbing it and playing with him. He was a happy piggy. "Why are you playing with my bacon?"

"He isn't yours pimp!" "Oh yeah? Lets see who he goes to then!" "Fine!" I placed Nugs in the middle of the room as me and Smiles stood on opposite ends of the room. We then started calling to him.

He started walking to Alastor, who seemed to charm him. I panicked. "No! Nugs! Come to daddy! Come here!" He snorted before turning to me, walking over. "No! Come here bacon! Come to me!"

He then just sat there, nibbling on his toy. "Are you kidding me!?"

Your PoV:

They let me go home after surgery, I cried still. Cherri calmed me down as she carried me, Vaggie and Charlie stayed by her sides. "I'm sorry about her Y/N, it would've been nice to have a little one running around.."

I nodded, hiding my face as I cried harder. Cherri rubbed my head as Vaggie held my hand, Charlie sang a little song. I stopped crying. Not because they were helping me, but because I felt my stitches open.

They rushed back and laid me down, fixing me up and bandaged me up again. "There you are, how are feeling?! Is the baby alright?" I shook my head and wiped my tears.

Nifty seemed to understand immediately before hugging my arm. "It'll be okay! To make you feel better, I'll be your kid until you can make another!" I smiled and hugged her.

"You're so precious, you must be protected!" She smiled widely. My mind then wandered to those two fuckers. "Are they here...?" She nodded. "In Angels room! Fighting over his pig.."

I looked at Cherri, who helped me up and walked me to his room. The door was open so I saw what was happening, Nifty was right. And there was a pig in the middle of the room, both called his name.

Nugs? That's so cute! They both stopped when Cherri spoke. "How cute... You're fighting over a pig right after your girl lost her kid! So nice of you Angie!" I shook my head. The pig, who I now know as Nugs, looked at me.

I kneeled down a bit, he ran over to me instantly. I squealed a bit as he jumped onto me, before I screamed as he stepped on my stomach. He seemed to get off and used his snout to lift up my shirt.

I was bleeding through the bandages. Nugs snorted sadly and rubbed against my side, nudging my arm. Cherri slowly helped me up as Nugs stood against my leg.

"You're like a service animal! Except cuter! Come here!" He jumped up, but I caught him in my arms. He licked my face as I giggled, he then stopped and rested in my arms. "He's like a chi-"

My smile fell, tears swelled up in my eyes as my eyes flattened. "Darling, don't c-" "Fuck off!" He remained silent, a small smile on his face. "Can I get him back now?" I glared harshly at Angel, he only shrugged.

But when he reached a hand out, Nugs snorted loudly. Like he was warning him. Angel seemed hurt. "Now you know what's like.. You aren't getting him back till you fix the mess you made..."

I then walked to my room, Cherri had to leave for another turf war. I rested on my bed as Nugs snuggled against my stomach, I simply laughed. Charlie and Vaggie then came in and checked on me.

Husker came too and gave me some medicine to help with the pain. They all hugged me, carefully, before leaving to let me rest. Nugs went to the blanket that was at the end of the bed, pulling it over me with his mouth.

I fully covered myself and giggled as he snuggled against me, closing his eyes. "Night Nugs.." I closed my eyes slowly, keeping an arm around Nugs as his small body stayed close to mine