Chapter 59

Tyrone's POV
The worst thing about cheating is once you start you can't  stop you realise the damage has already been done and there is nothing that can mend what you have done.

When it came to Belle I felt something different , she made me feel manly , sexually powerful and free to do it as I wanted , she was my first love .
With Heart I felt like I have a long way to teach her anything ,  that I need to be careful since shes fragile and too innocent for the lifestyle .
The love that I felt for Belle began to come back , I found myself spending more time with her .
"I need to rush to her delivery "I said .
"Tyrone , how sure are you that its even your baby?"she said .
"What do you mean , ofcourse I know it's mine "I said .
"Tyrone , open your eyes and just think of the possibility that it could probably not be yours, remember what Camilla did to you ."she said .
Come to think of it I shared Heart with my brother, it is possible the condom may have burst or maybe he might have secretly had sex with her without my knowledge the child could be his depending her ovulation cycle  on when we fucked her .It was sudden she was pregnant , so maybe Belle is right .
"Come to bed with me , that baby isnt yours"she said and once again as foolish as I was I fell back into her charms .
*************************************************
When I got to the hospital the first person to give me a cold welcome was my twin brother.
"Where have you been? We have called you several times! "He said .
"My phone was off"I said
"Why would you switch off your damn phone , your wife was in pain , Mighty called me to come and rush her to hospital ."he said .
"Well my bad "I said.
"Seriously man is that all you have to say ? What is wrong with you why are you acting so wierd ?"He said .
"I should be asking you , you seem so close to my wife  this days ."I said .

"What are you trying to say Tyrone ?"he asked .
"You tell me , why would they call you to rush my wife to hospital , they could have called 911"I said .

"Because you weren't picking , Mighty called me , I had to help, she was so worried about her mom . "He said .
"You love her dont you "I said .
"Yes I do . "He said .
"So it is true , you slept with her."I said .
"You know damn well the only time I slept with her was during the threesomes we had nothing more  than that "he said .
"It was a mistake to have you there "I said.
"The only mistake you are making is Belle , that woman will destroy you to nothing . "He said I walked away .
"She will ruin you bro mark my words , shes just started "he said . I went to Heart's room she was sound asleep .
I shouldn't have married her , it was a mistake , the child isn't even mine , Heart is just plain boring and unintelligable to my fantasy world she needs to be taught a lot and I dont have time for that .
I am 32 still young though , family roles are a waste of time. I looked at her thinking now that Belle is here how can I get rid of Heart , I cant kill her because am not a murderer, then I wondered why not break up with her   .She opened her eyes and looked at me .
I had to be honest with her and tell her the truth  unlike most women who throw stuff at you , she just  remained so calm but still shed tears and somehow I felt those tears tear through me trying to shed in some light . I walked out before guilt could eat me up . I walked back and watched her from her window she just stared at nothing , not crying or screaming she just stared .

My mind was so clouded with pride that I couldn't control what I was thinking or doing . I watched her leave with the kids I should have felt some relief but instead I felt somehow empty .
"Shes already left , wow , we can now be together forever"Belle said as she came  in my mansion.
I spent the night with Belle . The media was all over me, my affair was out in public , I must say I was the most hated person in the world . People called me all kinds of names for cheating on my pregnant wife , I recieved death threats , I had to tripple my security , my housekeeper resigned because I brought Belle to the mansion .
"You can put a stop to all of this Tyrone "Belle said .
" How ?"I asked .
"Divorce her"She said.
"I divorce my wife are you serious?"I said .
"Tyrone as long as you are still married to her what we are doing is illegal ."she said.
"I cant divorce her , if I do so , she wont have custody of the children"I said .
"So what ? We could hire a bunch of nannies and leave them to take care of the kids , look Tyrone , in this state  adultery is illegal we could be arrested any time so think about it "she said .
I thought about it , I did break up with Heart but divorce her I cant , something in me is still drawn to her like a magnetic field but I also cant be with Belle if I am still married to Heart as for the kids I will decide on what to do after I am divorced from Heart . I haven't seen the baby yet , I still have doubts its mine , both kids are not mine so why not divorce my wife?
I have made my decision and indeed I completely lost myself .