Mexico

(3:30pm desert land mexico)

While ghost continue to drive two hands saw many weapons in the back to m4 tactical rifles pump action shotgun light machine guns and last was a barret 50. Cal in the back beside the m1 garand.

Two hands:so whats the job?

Ghost:im to bust a drug deal that leads us to the main factory of where the stuff is coming from. Your job is to make sure no one escapes alive for the client that's paying us wants them to suffer.

Two hands:ok seems like a steady job but why?

Ghost:from what the client said to me is he wants revenge on those who raped and cut off his wife's head and toss there daughter in a tub full of acid.

Two hands:oh

Ghost:exactly were almost there so grab a weapon and ready up

Then two hand grabbed the m4 as ghost pulled over the car and grab the barret 50. Cal then crouched near a rock.

Two hands:so when dose the deal happen?

Ghost:in the next 3 hour's

Two hands:oh....what do we do till then?

Ghost:texas hold em up?

Two hands:sure.

(2 hours later)

The two had been playing for the 2 hours till a jeep came and the doors open to see 4 men in swat outfits all came and stopped on a line and saluted at ghost.

4 men:lieutenant

Ghost:what's the status on the deal

#1:15 to 25 men armed with aks and m4s.

Ghost:anything else?

#3:the packages are in the bottom floor 6 men are guarding the door and from my scope i see on the roof they have 4 snipers 2 on a turret.

Ghost:hmm so it's like cuba?

#4:yes sir waiting for your call.

Ghost:we move at night till then clean your weapons and get the night gear ready.

#1,2,3,4:yes sir

Two hand:thats just great 😒

Ghost:you could leave anytime you want.

Two hand:f*** that your paying me one way or another!!

Ghost:you want the payout. EARN IT!

After that two hands said nothing and just went to ghost car slamming the door shut turning around the 4 boy's look away quickly once ghost turned his gaze toward them.

(10 pm)

Now night time everyone has been checking there guns and gears prepared for the breach to everyone wearing kevlar as usually for everyjob then the 4 began there stealth walk to the house with two hands as well but ghost stayed behind a large rock with the barret 50. Cal for being the sniper for this job as one by one the 4 planted every c4 bomb on the doors and then picked there doors and then there ear pieces went off.

Ghost:status?

#1:the charges are set and primed. Waiting on your call.

Ghost:..ok rack em up..rack em up rack em up.

The #3 pressed the detonator and the doors were blown open then #2 tossed a flashbang gernade then all 4 ran in gun blazing with there mp5s while slowly one by one ghost picked off the 2 on the turrets while two hands made her way downstairs to fight off 2 guards holding the door shut till then she barley open the door till many bullets came flying out nearing hitting her luckly she nearly missed it by 5 inches til #4 came and fired his rpg at the door causing a loud boom to erupt and then seeing most of the guards had splinters all over there bodies till the safe was in front of them.