chapter 1

Hello minna this chapter would be in a third person point of view.

Love,
Yamiandyugi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu and Gray were fighting, but when they saw Erza they started to act like best buds. "She back!" Happy scream hurting the Dragon slayers ears. "Who's back Happy?" Levy ask. "The Madien of the Dragons is back", Happy answer.

Laxus was on the second floor and heard that she was back. "So she finally finish that SSS-Class mission", Laxus said. The guild look at him and saw that he was smirking almost laughing. "She is damn scary when she wants".

"Who is the Madien of the Dragons Laxus?" Evergreen ask. "Well let's say that the Madien of the Dragon is the Madien that Dragons tough every single thing they know to her. Some people say not to mess with her When she is angry. So when she is angry you leave her alone", Laxus explain to the Guild and finish explaining laughing.

The doors of the guild were open like normal people, but you can hear the steps of that person. As soon as she came into view the guild became even more quit than when Erza return. "Minna I am back!" A voice scream, but not that loud to hurt the ears of the Dragon slayers. Laxus jump from the second floor and made his was to her.

"Is good to see you again Lulu", Laxus said as he hug the girl in front of him. The girl return his hug. Erza heard Laxus said 'lulu' and notice that the girl was no one other than Lucy. "Lucy!" Erza scream as she hug the blonde. "Hey Erza how are you and you too Xus?" Lucy ask. Laxus nodded,but smile when he hear his nickname. "I'm fine and you?" Erza answer and ask her. Lucy nodded her head.

"Minna do you not remember me?" Lucy ask. The people that were here before the others ran to the girl. "Master come here!" Mira scream. Master came out of his office and saw Lucy. "My child is good to see you again", Master said. "Is good to said see you again Master", Lucy said. The master hug her.

"It's time to party!" The master scream. The guild was now complete.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you every one for reading my stories.

Love,
Yamiamdyugi