Prologue

"Camila, please...don't go." You said.

"I have to y/n. I can't let them hurt you because of me." She says.

"I'll miss you.." you whispered.

She kisses you and leaves not longing for the empty space that will soon lie inside of her heart forever.

Days gone by, weeks have passed, and months feel like years in a whole entire decade.

You were missing Camila as so was she missing you but you had to be strong for not only your sake but for Camila's sake.

Unknown's POV

"So she's the one?" Lauren asked.

"Seems so..but we have to be careful. Remember what happened the last time we came to life?" Ally said.

"I remember Ally you don't have to tell it to us again." Dinah says.

I watch closely as the girl y/n lays perfectly still on her bed hopelessly.

I hate to see her like this because of someone who is not us.

"We need to talk to her." I said.

"Talk to her? And what do you opposed we say to y/n? "Hey, it's us from your fantasies and we missed you so much." Yeah like that's going to work." Lauren said.

"It will work if you just had a little faith, Lauren." Ally scolds.

"Oh, I'm sorry for being a little too depressing for ya!" Lauren yelled.

"Girls, I think she spotted us." Dinah said.

We all turned to look at the window that now shows y/n who was looking back at us as well.