fourteen 🦋

12 weeks.

Jaden rubbed his fingers along the small bump that protruded from Ally's belly as she lay across the beach towel, listening to the waves hit the sand.

"Im a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do. I swear its true." Jaden sang softly and placed a soft kiss against her belly.

"How do you know its a girl?" Ally asks.

"I dunno. I guess I just really like the idea of having a daughter. Being able to have a little princess..it'd be kinda fun." He answered.

"Have you thought of any names?" Ally asked.

"Yeah...I really the name Promise, or Hope." Jaden answered. "What about you babe?"

Ally smiled. "I really Rayne..and Promise..thats pretty." She replied.

"And for a boy?" He asks.

"Lakota or Damien." Ally answered, sitting up. "Some part of me hopes to have a little girl too. She'd be the cutest little thing. And she'd be spoiled rotten by everyone." Ally smiles.

"I hope she has your smile." Jaden spoke.

Ally covered her face, feeling her cheeks heat up at his comment. "Jaden..youre too sweet." She replies.

Jaden stood up, reaching out and taking her hands. "We should go in the water, it'll be nice." He says as Ally slipped her sandals off.

"If I get eaten by a shark, its your fault." Ally says, following him to the shoreline and gripping his hand tightly as he led her into the salty water. The water was cold, but refreshing for her. They walked until the water reached her waist and she dipped down, letting it cover almost all of her body.

Jaden moved and stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her as she looked out at the sunset, watching the birds fly by and all the boats speed past. Jaden kissed her neck softly as they swayed back and forth.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jaden asked.

"What?" Ally replied.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks again. "And I promise no secrets this time. Just you and me, together, as parents to our baby." He says.

"Yes." She answered.

Jaden spun her around, kissing her softly and lifting her to allow her to wrap her legs around his waist. "I love you." He whispered, his eyes connecting to her blue ones.

"I love you too." She replied, before reattaching her lips to his.

-

Jaden and Ally laughed as they walked inside of Chaser's house, stopping abruptly when they seen everyone staring at them.

"What's going on?" Ally asks.

"I don't know why don't you ask your boyfriend." Anthony replies.

"What's happening?" Ally asked again.

"Did he propose?" Chaser asked.

"What? No! We went to the beach and hung out." Ally replied.

A loud sigh filled the room. "Y'all made it seem like he did something." She laughed.

"How's the baby doing?" Huddy asks.

"Good." Ally answered.

"I think it's a girl." Jaden smiled.

"I hope it's a girl." Anthony smiled.

"Aw that would be so cute. She would have the best parents. And she'd be spoiled so much." Chaser exclaimed.

"What about names?" Payton asked.

"We've decided on one for a boy and one for a girl. But we aren't going to reveal it until the baby is born." Ally smiled.

"I hope it's Payton." Payton laughs.

"Yeah you wish." Jaden replied.