Chappie 7

Chappie 7:
Lucy's POV:
I changed back and sat up against the wall as I put my head on my knees. I had killed ALL those people and even tried to harm Elena. I was a terrible person. This is the exact reason why I hate being sober at all. There are why to many emotions when you're  sober but when you're drunk you can just not have to worth an out everything. I started to cry as I regretted everything. I heard the door unlock and someone walked in. The person sat down next to me. I peeked through the corner of my eyes and saw it was Klaus.
"Go away." I looked a him sniffling.
"No can do love." He said with a small smile.

"Can you get me some beer then?" I asked with a small laugh. "I'm not very good with this whole feeling emotion thing." 

Once again he shook his head. "Sorry but no love." 

"Ugh don't call me that it's Lucy not love." I told him. I'll admit British accents are hot but is there a need for the whole love thing. It gets annoying. I wiped my eyes and stood up. 

"Lets go upstairs and get this over with." I muttered as I walked past him and upstairs. I sat on the couch with my head hanging off the end and my feet bent over the top so i was upside down. Everyone piled into the room and a new person walked in right next to Damon. He looked to be early 30's late 20's. I smelled he's human and I stood up to shake his hand. What? I do have manners gosh i'm not a wild animal. 

"Pierce. Lucy Pierce." I said like James Bond. 

"Alaric but you can call me Ric and did you say Pierce like Katherine?" he asked confused. 

"Yeah she would be my kinda like mother but adopted we aren't related in any way." I told him. he nodded his head still confused as I went and sat down upside down again. 

"What would y'all like to know?" i asked them bored. 

(a/n it's taking me forever to write this cause i have music playing so i keep stopping to dance XD)

"What happened yesterday?" big ole Steffie asked. 

"Well my boy Steffie I was kidnapped to be returned to the wretched people that are called my family and I just couldn't have that so I got a bit angry...well really angry and I killed him drank lots of blood got blood lust and here we are now on this fine evening." I said to him. 

"Whats bloodlust?" 

"Well it's just this thing I get when I eat a lot of blood so then I need more or I feel pain blah blah blah doesn't happen a lot." I said with a smile. "Now i need to get home." I told the as I stood up. 

"We aren't done talking." Damon said trying to sound intimidating. 

"The funny thing is that I am so unless you would like to try to stop me I'll be going bye bye." I said as I walked out the door and ran home. I was in dire need of a drink as I walked through the door I turned as I waked in the door to lock it . I walked into the kitchen where to people where sitting in there talking. I let out a scream as the scared me bad. then I noticed who they where.

"Yo I hope you know you scared the living Jesus out of me good lord Benjamin sometimes I don't know what to do about you and how did you even get here with Amun always breathing down your neck?" I asked as I calmed my breathing. 

Ladies and gentleman the only two other cold ones I actually like: Benjamin and his mate Tia. Benjamin is one of the most powerful cold ones alive since he can control all elements: fire, water, earth, and air. He is not a force to be reckon with and that's the only reason why Amun wants him power. It's quite sick. Me, my mother, Jane and Alec are the other most powerful except Benjamin is the most powerful out of all of us with me in close second. He also has exceptional control around humans  Tia on the other hand is just a normal cold one 

"We picked a chance and ran all the way here except for the boat we took to get to America." he said as he looked around. His and Tia's eyes were a bit black which meant they were hungry so I pointed to the fridge. 

" Blood is in there help yourself and yes it's human." I told them and that's when I heard the bark. 

I searched the house until I came across an adult German Shepard. I

l'll admit it was freaking adorable but no. "What is this doing in my house?" I asked Ben as I walked back in the kitchen. "It's a dog! Isn't it cute." I swear he is such a child sometimes.

"Yes but what's it doing in my house?" I asked slowly. "oh a woman dropped it off with a note."

He said as he handed me the paper. "what did she look like?"

"um 18, brown eyes and curly brown hair?" he said curiously. "you don't pay attention very well because that my good sir was Kat who I always talk about."

I opened the note and read it quickly.

Dear Lucy,

I got you a dog and don't worry it's potty trained and it's has a small spell on it. I wanted to make sure you were safe when I wasn't around so I had a witch put a spell on it  that made it a lot stronger as a  little guard dog. It's a boy and name it what you like. it's only 2 years old but the spell also stopped the aging process of it. Have fun!

Love Kat

omjesus she legit did not just leave me a dog. I walked up to my room and set it on the bed. "What am i gonna name you?" I asked as I pondered some names

Beau? Nah to weird. 

Ronaldo? Nope i would have to hate my dog to name it that. 

Max? No to generic. 

Rex? Ehh also generic but works for me. 

"You're name shall be Rex is that good?" I asked as I stood up. 

He barked and I turned around to get dressed. I needed to get him some things. 

I got dressed in a basic black button up type shirt and jean shorts with small black heel boots. I walked down stairs and found Benjamin and Tia looking around the house. 

"You guys are gonna sleep in my guest bedrooom so we're gonna have to go shopping for some normal looking clothes and do you think you guys would be able to handle all the people." I asked both of them the last question but it was mostly aimed at Tia, I already knew Benjamin had excelent control around humans. 

"I'll be fine." 

I looked out the window and saw it was cloudy out. Perfect. 

"Now it might look weird but you guys are gonna have to wear sunglasses cause ya know your eyes. And i'm gonna need to get non egyptian clothes for you guys." I looked them over. "eh actually you can go in that who cares it's not over the top lets go." 

As i was walking out the door I called to Benjamin with a smile on my face. "When we get back home we are so training haha." 

We got into the car and drove tot the nearest mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like that was a decent place to end XD

sorry i take so long haha 

remember to vote and comment!

~princess heather