part 1

"  I TOLD YOU WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE CHILDREN IN THE GANG "

    Leone screamed at the other pasta loving freak you had encountered that day. Bruno was not having it with his behaviour, and seemed to be getting slowly fed up with the way he was treating this. You huffed as you walked next to the male in white, you hadn't said a thing to him since you bumped into him earlier, but he didn't seem to want to engage in any small talk, so you felt just fine staying quite.
   " Think about it; we already have Giovanna; Mista; Fugo and Ghirga, don't you think that's enough people? "
    Bruno simply ignored the strange yelling man. You finally arrived at your destination were the man in white opened the door for you and lead you to a specific table that already had people sitting around it, the angry man in black followed behind the two, and sat down.
    You did a bow for them and introduced yourself
   " Hello, my name is [Y\N], and it's nice too.. Meet you all "
      Nice was stretching it; they all looked like they were angry 15 year old without any parents, except for one, he looked like a 12 year old with no parents, and they were all quite menacing.
      " [Y/N], that's Giovanna; that's Mista; that one is Fugo, and his name is Ghirga. "
  He said as he addressed each of the boys sitting at the table. Ghirga smiled and waved at you; he seemed friendly compared to the others, but it didn't last long since Fugo slapped him across the face and told him to get back to work. Bruno sighed and shook his head in disappointment.
         Giovanna looked at you with a menacing glare and you stepped closer to Bruno; since you felt safe around the rigatoni man. Mista looked some what disgusted
     " How do we no we can trust [him/Her/Them]? " The oddly dressed Italian asked. He smelt, like spaghetti, cake and body oder; which wasn't a very good combination in your opinion.
   " Relax Mista; you said the same thing about dount hair and he hasn't done anything stupid yet " Fugo muttered
   Giovanna looked over at the blond and seemed very offended at that remark; so what if he enjoys wearing his hair in a style that looked like donuts? How rude of him.
         Leone sighed and then ordered some pasta; other then that he said nothing at all, and made zero contact with the rest of the group. You and Bruno finally sat down and he went on discussing things you had no interest about. If everyone else was making fun of each other it would be okay if you did it too right? Wrong. You opened your mouth to say something but Fugo and Giovanna shifted their attention towards you, which caused you to clam up and stay quite.

     " You four need to stop messing around. Our job is serious, you have to understand that- "
     Bruno smelled like rigatoni and gun powder, which was an odd mix, but it was still nice. Giovanna was different from the rest of them, unlike a dirty little rat he smelled like blood and cologne, which was a bit weird but you didn't question it. They all stunk though, but that was probably because you weren't used to the way people in Italy smelled, you smelt like a tiny little flower that was about to get crushed by 6 very intimidating Italian men.
         Fugo directed his attention back to the dirty little twelve year old who smelled like pasta and salt, who was trying to show him the answer he had gotten on what seemed to be a math question, but Fugo stabbed him with a fork in the side of the face and told him he had shit for brains.
          " What are you too doing? I told you to stop causing so much trouble! I don't want to get any noise complaints.." Bruno huffed and then rubbed the space between his eyes.
Ghirga grumbled angrily and you slowly looked over at him.
   " you wouldn't mind if.. I tried to explain it too him would you?.." You were no Einstein, but you had soaring grades in school, so helping out a crusty 12 year old wouldn't be a problem.

   " Its no use, he's so incredibly fucking dumb- " the blond huffed as the boy looked over at you with a smile, he slid his chair over to your side of the table and you pretended to explain, when in reality you told him the answers and had him show Fugo, who seemed impressed for a moment, but wasn't fooled.
        " I've been working with him for hours and cant get him to solve one problem on his own.. There's no way you got him to finish that whole thing in just a couple minutes.. "
               " You know it helps if you don't stab him everytime he gets something wrong- " for a Mista x Reader there sure isn't a lot of Mista in this chapter huh?
    " Shut up, I know you just did the problems for him. I wasn't born yesterday "
   Ghirga chuckled " You sure act like you were though! "

    Bruno sighed and had them all be quite, he then ordered you a plate of food with a warm smile and welcomed you to the team. You felt proud of yourself for making it into a gang, even if these boys seemed to be 7. Mista yawned and leaned back in his chair
  " This is boring.. I want strawberry cake. "
             " I think you've had enough cake don't you think? Just look at you- " Leone grumbled and shook his head, which caused Mista to roll his eyes.
                        " I think Mista looks just fine " You said confidently with a nod as you looked over at the male with fluffy brown hair partly covered by a hat of some sort.
                " Yeah Abbacchio; what [she/he/they] said. Now let me order my cake in peace.. "

           You sat there quietly for the rest of the time, eating your meal; glancing around at the boys, you noticed they weren't as menacing as you had thought they were, they were all actually pretty decent, you told yourself that; maybe they weren't as bad as you assumed they were going to be.

~~~~

Word count: 1049
Time taken: two and a half sad hours.