Chapter 2; Hide and Go Chic

Recap: "WE'RE TAKING CHER!!!" OH SHIT...

Everything went silent, and we all looked at each other. All of the sudden Cher said, "run." And we proceded to do so. We jumped into Luna's truck and sped away as fast as we could, and somehow we ended up at the mall. I saw Cher messing with her phone, and I assumed she was on either Twitter or Facebook. We started walking around and I decided to be my usual socially awkward self, and climb into one of the carts. Luna, being... well, her, decided to push me through the mall at break neck speed. Ok not really but it felt like it. All of the sudden, Luna stopped the cart and I flew out and face planted in front of a crowd of people. I heard 4 male laughs and 2 girls. i assumed that the girls were Luna and Cher, Ooh they're going to get it I thought as I very attractively tried to groan in pain, but I'm pretty sure it sounded like a dying walrus.

"Are you alright?" I hear a voice ask with a heavenly accent. Then he says to the others, "lads, stop laughing! it's not even funny" wait a minute, I know that voice. its... OH MY CARROTS!!!! IT'S HARRY STYLES!!

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say as I roll over onto my back. (yes I was eating dust bunnies the whole time) "Hi Harry, how are you?"

"Oh I'm just fine. but you look a bit.... Are you a fan?"

"big time," I giggled a bit.

He just smiled at me... Then he stuck his hand out and I flinched. I saw the hurt look on his face as he said, "What did I do?"

"Nothing. It's just... She has a rough past..." Luna said trailing off at the end. Harry's eyes flared with anger, I think, and he said, "I want to find whoever hurt her so bad that she flinches at the slightest movement and make them feel the same. Nobody should ever have to go through that." yep that's anger.

"Then you'll really not like it when she wears short sleeve shirts-" Luna slapped her hand over her mouth and Harry turned to me and said, "Let me see your arms. Please? I won't hurt you."

I looked him right in the eyes and I tugged down my sleeves. He slowly grabbed my hand and pulled me up so that we were only an inch apart. I felt a strange breeze on my arms and I saw him look down, I looked at what he was and I immediately stepped back and blushed. Shit. He'd seen my scars and the cuts I'd made last night. I was so stressed and I couldn't deal with it. I only made a few small cuts but they were still there. His eyes were an unnaturally bright green... Almost shooting sparks of anger. "Why would you do that?" he asks pulling me into a hug. I'm in shock and I send Luna and Cher a look like "holy shit... What is going ON?!" they both giggle and say "oooh someone has a crush." the boys, who I've just now noticed stopped laughing, all kind of whistle like "ooh la la" and I tentatively bring my arms around Harry and hug him back. "Mate, you're hugging a girl and you don't even know her name..." Niall said, breaking the mood. "Shit. Um Harry, I'm Bella. This is Luna," I motioned to her and she held up her hand in a small wave, "and that's Cher." she does the head jerk again. I guess that's her thing. What's my thing? Hm... Luna looked at me like I was going to explode so I smiled at her and she visibly relaxed. Here's the thing: I'm the weird one that guys like but I don't see it until they tell me. Luna is the one who has no idea how amazing she is and even if guys tell her they like her, she doesn't believe them. Cher, from what I know, is the calm and collected mother of the group. In order

Bella: edgy goth type. Sometimes called Harley.

Luna: the preppy bubbly crazy one who loves to laugh. She's like a freaking puppy.

Cher: the neutralizer. She's badass and preppy at the same time (A/N these are all real people)

I guess my thing can be that I get Harry.

"Bella? Hello?" I realized Harry had been waving his face in front of my face for a full 3 minutes and I've just been spacing out.

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I say to him.

"I said would you like to join us for the day? and were you just spacing out?" He looked at me with ammusement in his eyes. His eyes... They were gorgeous.... I realized that I hadn't confermed yet so i looked at him and smiled saying "We'd love to" in my best british accent.