Prologue

Third person's POV

Prologue.

"No, another one, send in another one!!" The future heir of the most feared and well operated drug dealers cried out in annoyance as the blonde before his eyes whimpered in great lose, her blue eyes immediately filling with great sorrow but the heir didn't care for one bit nor a second.

His father had suggested he chooses a woman who shall tame him through difficulties and be his shoulder to cry on but all these woman where too dressed to impress and surely wanted money, he had already rejected about fifty woman who had came near him in fancy dresses that glowed, make up that irritated him to the core of his dark soul.

He was fucking seventeen for crying out loud, this is the time where he must explore different woman and became a player, a time to go to parties and get drunk then do stupid shit so that he could forget his own name but instead of doing all of that, he had to sit down in the Mansion while deciding who will be his wife, he didn't want a wife at such a young fruitful age, no he didn't even need one. Sure, he looked fucking hot, a boy with a well shaped six pack and bulging broad shoulders that were complimented by his muscles and his dark brown hair and green eyes that flickered with a blue colour that complimented his sun kissed skin but he was currently annoyed about getting a wife he didn't need.

Nor did he want one, but as the heir there were roles he was supposed to play and it included getting a damn wife, these roles needed to be followed or he will lose his role as the next heir or the chance at being the next badass that secretly walked around like a well mannered gentleman who secretly kills and sells drugs and has millions while the cops are still very oblivious of such.

"Aurgh Ronaldo Covulli Just fucking choose a female would you?!" His father scolded in irritation, he wasn't getting any younger and his heir was apparently being a whiny bitch. He had dark raven hair that was slowly turning white, sharp jawline that was complimented by toned skin and green forest eyes. Yet he was still growing old because of the freckles on his cheeks, the man still had bulging muscles and gave off the dominant aura, he was a fifty one year old man and needed his son to choose a smart and strong woman that will control this little shit he called a son and also give his son a heir that will take over after him in order give the Covulli empire another heir.

"Aurgh, papa they all want money and popularity." Ronaldo scolded in great disapproval "I want real, hot and passionate loveeee." He whined in hopes that his father understood his reasons.

Ronaldo's father rolled his eyes before looking at his vintage designed watch "Then again, I have to go, I cannot have you not take that damn sit I worked hard for." Ronaldo's dad then fixed his tie before removing the dust that was never there on his expensive Kingsman blazer "When I was your age..."

"Merde!!" The heir cursed idiotically causing his father to slap him at the nape of his neck. (Shit!)

"Ok, Richard sent in another one." The father ordered his guard who simply nodded before leaving to do whatever he was told, and soon a beautiful dark brown skin female with green emarald eyes stood before them as her curly dark brown hair fell beautifully on her shoulders along with that green beautiful expensive dress.

Ronaldo immediately rolled his eyes before shaking his head regardless of how the woman barely said nothing.

"Ronaldo...." His father warned but Ronaldo was already in cloud nine as an idea so bright came in his mind.

"Papa, I have an idea." Ronaldo immediately said causing his father to narrow his eyes "hear me out..."

"Mmmh?"

"I want true love, I don't want some woman who already knew that I will be here. I bet you ten bucks they knew I was popular and they are seeking to became popular and rich as well." He said "The only way to get true love is if you fake yourself into something you are not and the one who accepts that part of you is worth it. Besides everything you see it's not all there is."

"Countinue...."

"I want to go live with grandmother and grandpapa." Ronaldo said.

"I am not getting any younger son and as much as running this whole drug shit is easy, you ought to come back here in maybe say six months." He told his heir sternly "Six months to find this she then come back here, so you can take over.."

"Thank you papa." The heir said in victory.

"Remember though, don't fall in love with your whole heart. Don't give someone your whole soul."

"Why?, Didn't you give mama your entire heart?" Ronaldo asked in confusion and his father ignored the latter question.

"You are not to be consious or feel sorry for anyone. Anyway how do you plan to find this she?"

"A school papa, high school has the needed people and my fake identify would be..." He paused dramatically making his father scoff "A nerd."

"What!?"

"Yeahhh, am going to be disguised as a fucking nerd I ought to see who'll appreciate me in my unattractive and ugly state."