Chapter 6

Justin's POV

I skipped all the way home with a smile, the boy had eaten my lunch and he let me help him with his injuries, we also talked for a bit but it was nothing fancy just a few words or more like listening to him rant about something I barely knew.

I prepared dinner for the family then skipped away from them, I even made sure that I locked my room. Then I started studying then I countinusly detailed my art.

"Open up!!" I heared outside the room and I had to swallow because cash was here "B-R-O-T-H-E-R?! Open!!"

I swallowed and just stood up not knowing whether I should run or hide or laugh, so I paced around the place in great anguish. I didn't know what to do, I was stuck. I open the door and I get slapped or do some homework that I didn't want to do.

I don't open the door, I still suffer tomorrow at School or this morning, so I made the stupidest decision, I kept quiet and didn't open the door. I prayed deep in my soul that the man I used to look up to and call my brother including family proudly didn't disturb me.

"Bro!!" He screamed and I bit my lip and kept quiet maybe he'll assume that I slept or something "Faggot!!!!"

I flinched painfully as I felt not only my heart break but also I was scared, he sounded mad, very mad.

"Stop seeing other niggas!!" He screamed while countinusly hitting my door "What's this I hear huh?! That you giving Mr Jones blowjobs!!"

I covered my mouth in disbelief, is that why everyone left me alone, I thought those gossiping students were lying when they said they were going to spread the gossip but they actually did.... Holy Trinity Mr Jones could get fired for nothing with such rumors flying all over the place and busy affecting his job. I didn't want a good teacher who tries to help me lose his job.

"I'II slap the sense into you!!" Then it went silent for a bit, I made sure I didn't make any sound nor move until I heared footsteps that indicated that he was gone.

I signed in relief before going to my bed and layed there. I couldn't believe people would do that.

To hate someone so hard that you spread the untruth about them, that you actually go as far as to destroy them. What was the benefit of war anyway? Don't people get tired of always fighting?

No one was there for me except the loneliness that spread through the dark room, the knowledge of not finding another friend or another joyful life entered my brain and spread through my veins.

I was going to be alone... maybe forever.

Everyone had to keep a safety place whenever they were in danger and in many cases family was the solution and the only one thing you could collapse on but if your family wasn't there for you...who would be....

I closed my eyes tightly as I snuggled deeply into the covers, a tear slipped out of my eyes, so basically am the slut that literally tried to seduce his own teacher for grades, Mr Jones was definitely going to take away the spare key and I finally found a hiding place that would literally help me...it was all gone anyway. I tried to think of something else but my mind was blank the beautiful part I had with my family was officially dead and gone, but my mind went to the conversation I had with the boy earlier.

(Flashback)

"Dude this is some fine cheese." The boy had said with his mouthful and I grimaced seeing everything in his mouth.

"Eeeewwwww." I muttered and the boy raised an amused brow then he looked at the sky, he was quite for a few minutes and so was i, both of us stuck into our own worlds.

"You know..." He trailed softly "The rumors concerning you are totally different from what am seeing," he said before taking another cigarette and lighting it up before blowing out smoke "The strong ones are the most sensitive ones I suppose. You literally bullied like a twat, that's not good for your emotions."

I bit my lip clueless of how to respond "I guess I don't want to hear the gossip, I get really offended when I do." I said with a small smile.

"We all get offended when lies are being spread about us." The boy said smoothly with smoke coming out of his mouth "Sometimes ignorance is bliss... I still can't believe I had said what I did to my old man...."

"Well," I said with a sign "You don't have to try so hard to be popular."

"It's a must." He said firmly "anyway give me another cheese sandwich."

"Do you really have to smoke?"

"Smoking is life!!!" He said cheerfully and I actually rolled my eyes as his nice deep dominant laugh filled the place.

(End of flashback)

I opened my eyes with a heavy heart, at least I actually talked to someone for that long without them trying to destroy me or anything, at least I managed to actually have a conversation with someone.

Tomorrow was going to be real hard, everyone in that school and including my own parents hate me... I need to get outta here as soon as I finish senior year... and I knew the perfect person that I could live with.

She was sweet and old but not too old, regardless that she looks like she's about to die anytime soon, she still breathes and lives a healthy life with everyone.

Grandma was the best, I would run away after graduations so that no one could ever hurt me, then I think I might get a job and maybe a therapist...a needed therapist.

I closed my eyes and slept....