Imagine||Tobi #2

I was walking around Westfields doing my Christmas shopping when a hot guy holding a piece of cardboard walked up to me. I smiled politely at him and he offered to pay for my Christmas shopping.

Obviously I was pretty sceptical, I mean who wouldn't be when a man you don't know comes up to you and offer to buy your shopping. There aren't a lot of nice people in world unfortunately so I was very hesitant. 

But he kept assuring me that there was no catch and he just wanted to help out the public which I found very sweet, so of course I agreed and we walked to H. Samuels to get some earrings for my mum. Then we went to the Nike store to pick up some football boots for my little brother. He picked them out since I have no idea what's good and isn't when it comes to football things.

We talked and got to know each other a little bit while we walked and went to the different shops. I thanked him for being such a kind human being as that's very rare to come by these days. 

We walked back to the place where he first approached me, "so, is there anything else I can buy for you?" he asked me.

Feeling abnormally confident I respond with, "well there is one thing that you can get me but I don't think you can buy it.."

"Oh? and what might that be miss Y/N? " he asks, looking down at me with smirk painted on his soft looking lips and the cardboard folded up under his arms.

"How about your number?" I asked timidly, biting my lip.

"Of course you can, as long as I get to take you on a date tomorrow night?" He replies. I nod vividly and grin wildly as does he. He hands me his phone and I put my number in it and thank god that I decided to do my Christmas shopping later than I had originally planned. 

And with a grin on both of our smiles, we said goodbye and parted ways, until the next night and many days, months and years after that is.