Waste of T.S.O.

Dolly walks next to Lily, who rants to her about Potter, one of the four idiots, and Severus, silently listening to her friends complaining. She was, in all honesty, amused by their ranting. She too had lots of things to say about the four 'marauders' as they liked to call themselves but she still had enough empathy for at least two of them to not drag them over a cheesegrater verbally. "Oi Wicker! Evans!" The three halt in their steps and turn to look at the four idiots and Dolly sighs inwardly. "Why do you two always hang out with the greasy git? You'd do much better with us." Wordlessly Dolly steps right in front of her raven haired friend, her eyes narrow almost unnoticeably but both of her friends notice it anyways. In the months they had already spend together they got very good at reading her minimalistic body language and right now Dolly was ready to launch herself at Potter. "Piss off, Potter!", Lily says with a scowl, while Dollys hand already has grabbed her wand before deciding a different approach was needed.
"Hey Wicker. Do you ever talk.. Like.. At all? Are you mute or something?!" Her eyes now focus on Sirius Black. Oh. He has done it. "I just don't want to waste my precious lifetime and sanity to such waste of T. S. O. Time. Space. And Oxygen. But now you've made me really angry. Nobody gets away if they try to bully my friends.", Dolly hisses. She steps closer until she is but an arms length away from him while he and the other marauders only stare in shock. Her voice was not at all like they imagined. Smooth with a lingering accent they can't pinpoint.
With a strong right swing she punches her fist straight into the taller boys face, making him fall back onto his arse. Her teeth are gritted as she stares him down. "Nobody!" With that she spits on the floor right in front of his feet and turns in an almost militant fashion, then marches towards her friends, who hide their laughter behind their hands. "That was bloody brilliant, Dolly.", Lily giggles and Severus gives her a small smile of gratitude. "Let's go. I feel my braincells die off the longer I'm around them.", Dolly mumbles and together they leave, the girl sandwiched between her friends.

"That calls for revenge!", James mumbles, but Sirius grabs his arm and shakes his head. He feels kind of dizzy and has a nosebleed. If the ugly crack the bone gave off when her fist met his face was any indication she had probably broken his nose. But if there was one thing the Black heir knew it was that he liked Dolly Wicker. "Why not?!", Peter asks, shocked at Sirius not even considering avenging his nose. "I like her.", the dark haired boy shrugs and gets onto his feet. A trail of blood is left on the floor as he walks towards to hospital wing, leaving his friends to question his sanity.

Dolly, Lily and Severus enter the great hall and part. Severus leaves towards the Slytherin house table and Lily and Dolly, their arms linked, leave towards the Gryffindor house table. Lily is still ranting on about the broom flying lessons that Dolly had mastered in seconds and while she couldn't even get her broom up into her hand and Dolly listens, as always. "Don't look at me like that! You are making fun of me!", Lily whines, catching some students attention who immediately wonder just how the girl did see anything but the usual clean, emotionless slate that Dolly had as a face. The girl shrugs and pokes her tongue out, making Lily huff and the other students question their sanity. The girls sit down next to each other and start eating their food when four idiots settle into the seats across from them. Lily groans audibly in annoyance and Dolly simply glances up at them, then looks back at the bun she was currently putting butter on for Lily who hated cutting and buttering her own buns or bread. Placing slices of salami on the fluffy bun, along with a few slices of cucumber she places the food onto Lily's plate. "Ah. Thank you. You're the best.", her friend quickly tells her and bites into the food, while the marauders look back and forth between the two. Blacks nose is a bit swollen. It was clear the potion to mend his nose was still at work. But at least it stopped bleeding. "Hey Wicker." She looks up with her usual deadpan expression but Lily immediately saw the signs on boredom on her face, amusing the red haired girl. Dolly was just simply over the bullshit those four always pulled on them. No more fucks to give. "We all know you can talk.", Potter smirks at her and she leans her head into the palm of her hand. "Now what, Potter? You bore me. Hurry up and say what you've got to say, then piss off.", Dolly says. "I like you." Her eyes widen almost unnoticeably as she glances over at Black who grins at her. "Big mistake.", she says, but still grants him a bit of her attention, all while slapping Pettigrews hand as it reaches for the buttered toast on her plate. "Your accent.. I don't recognise it. Is it a regional thing?" "Yes and no." "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" "That my private life is my private matter and it shall remain that way until I maybe decide to one day tell Lily and Severus but you on the other hand I can't stand. You are nothing but bothersome idiots who find amusement in bullying others and it disgusts me. Fungi leeching off years of my lifespan with every word pouring out of your mouths. Hell will have frozen over before I share anything about me with you, other than basic information that everyone knows."