Hero costume and attack at USG

(Time skip to the fight brought to you by Mineta flying in space)

Akako's Pov
It was hard watching aizawa fight the beast alone, most of the girls had to hold my flailing body back which rapidly tugged and jerked forward trying to get towards the black haired male, when I finally managed to get out of their grasps I ran over to the monster ignoring the screams of my friends and classmates warning me to stop and that I was being reckless, I ran around trying to distract to monster which to my surprise worked I quickly activated my quirk glitch and glitched in front and behind the Nomu it worked for about a couple minutes until he caught me and picked me up by one of my arms breaking my arm causing me to release a blood curdling scream I grit my teeth in pain, Tsu and the girls had taken Aizawa to safety and everyone else was fighting on their own so no one could help me. He than slammed me into the ground causing me to spit out blood people where now over here , All might arrived and put me over near Bakugou which knelt down and laid my head in his lap yelling and cursing at me "You fucking idiot! What the hell were you thinking?! " he cursed I looked at him and sighed "I was thinking about saving Aizawa he's like a father to me!" I yelled back, my vision was going in and out of focus but I continued to might the urge to close my eyes, my hero costume was ripped and torn which made me deeply upset but I already had the designs for a a new hero costume which Mei was working on, I passed out due to the amount of blood loss. (Time skip to a day later which she was already healed up and back in school) When I returned to school I stayed to myself I walked over to Katsuki and gave him a hug, I then returned to my seat and got lost in thought 'could I switch classes to the class with Hitoshi I would thrive better in 1B the teachers already agree with me I might as well switch classes tomorrow Katsu-chan wouldn't mind anyways'

(I'm so bad at writing fight scenes have a good day peeps)
Hero costume ideas)

Outfit

Info on outfit: The headset is for her to communicate with people, her outfit is based on her quirk which is fused together called Hacking Code Glitch she can basically see codes which she can piece into words she can also hack into anything