Description and Other Crazy Fun Things

So this is my first ever NaNoWriMo and I figured why not share it with the Wattpad community.  

Enjoy the story and don't be afraid to comment, really though, Comment. 

============

Dahlia is alone. She has been for years, and shes been alright, but with only a year left until she turns eighteen the pressure is building. Between juggling the work that pays the bills, her eight year old sister, and schoolwork that could make their dreams come true, she doesn't have time. She doesn't have energy. All she has is her little Moth; the only thing that makes her life worth living, but after an almost car accident, she might have something else too. 

"I don't need anything else. I have you, little Moth, and thats enough for me"

===========

Sorry if the description sucks, but thats alright. This is my first ever NaNoWriMo and I figured why not share it with the Wattpad community.  So you know read it, or don't....see if I care. But if you do read it I would love you for probably ever. Enjoy the story and don't be afraid to comment, really though, Comment. 

Don't steal my words. You steal my words and ideas and you have an anti-social asgardian with a lot of friends who aren't afraid of jail :) But seriosly don't steal, its wrong.