ROUND 4: INVITATION

((SHIN'S HUT))

Asuka opens her eyes slowly and sees she fell asleep in a room but it's not her room.

Asuka: "Ugh...where am I?"

Shin: "Finally you wake up"

Asuka: "You....you were fighting me!"

Shin: "Aaahahaha....before that, I'm sorry to rude you by attacking you suddenly. Allow me to introduce my self. I'm Shin Kamiya. Nice to meet you"

Asuka: "I'm Asuka. Why you attack me?"

Shin: "Because I want to tell you something bad will happen to you"

Asuka: "Bad happen about me. So these two girls are warned?"

Shin: "No. But that girl who whispered to you is the warning"

Asuka: "What do you mean?"

Shin: "Her name is Fubuki. She is not merely human. She is half-youma"

Asuka: "H-half youma?"

Shin: "Yes. She comes to this world for revenge on shinobi because her parents especially her mother was killed by shinobi. And you know why?"

Asuka: "Because she is youma?"

Shin: "Right!"

Asuka: "Anyway...how do you know about this? Are you half-youma too?"

Shin: "I'm not half-youma or human.....I'm time bomb"

Asuka: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Then Shin opens his bandage that wrapping from his left arm. Seen the motive along in his arm until make Asuka surprised.

Shin: "This is the human biological research project held by Mishima's Lab called Mutare. All of Mishima Student include me get into this project. But no one still alive. I'm the only one who saves from that damn research and they will chase after me because I have the M-cell that make me immortal"

Asuka: "Then what happened next?"

Shin: "When I'm about to the end, I see Fubuki in my eyes out of the portal. I suggest she is my savior so I immediately begging for her to cure me and back into human"

Asuka: "About that research, is Heihachi Mishima did it?"

Shin: "Yes. Why?"

Asuka: "Because I knew about his grandson that—"

Shin: "You mean Kazama?"

Asuka: "Yes but we're not too close.....it's my friend who very close to him"

Shin: "I see....you know, you don't worry about me. Now it's up to you. What will you do with Fubuki?"

Asuka: "It's not of your business!"

Asuka gets up and wants to get out from the hut but Shin stopped her by hold her left shoulder until Asuka turns around.

Shin: "You still injured and you must take a rest. I don't want you too push yourself. So please...."

Asuka: "S-Shin-kun....y-you...."

When Asuka sees his eyes and serious face, suddenly Asuka feels a heartbeat in her body. Her face blushes madly and tries to hold it. Finally, Asuka accepts and didn't go from his hut.

Asuka: "U-umm...okay...."

Shin: "Alright! I'll make something to eat for you!"

Asuka: "T-thank you" (What the hell is this? Why my heartbeat so fast? Calm down Asuka! Calm down! You must control yourself!)