Anniversary Night....ALONE (Ahmi & Princeton)

Anniversary Night 

                                                        -You Dress Has A French Made-

        *Prince licks you up back to your neck & leaves a hickey . Then he kisses you passionatly .

Prince:  want more ?

You: yess Papiiii .

Prince: I Gotchuu Miami 

-He slowly tease you by taking off his shorts . Then you see his 'KING' is happy . Then he takes his boxers off . 

You: wow *eyes big*

Prince: *laughs*

-He holds 'it' in his hand & start rubbin it -

You: ohh no bae , let me take care of that .

You take it away from him & starts rubbin it . Then she slowly kisses it . You dips it in the bowl of chocolate then starts to lick . He starts to moan a lil . You starts really suckinn , deep throatinn .

He cums on your face . Then he lays you on the bed . Lifts one leg up & sticks it in . Nice & slow . At first it kinda hurt bc it was so big . Then he put it all the way in & starts stroking slow in & out . You moaning & arching your back . Then he speeds up . You scream .

Prince: Call Me Papiiiii

You: PAAPPPPIIIII OH---- M--Y- GODDD AAAHH SHITTT !

Prince: WHAT?? cant hear you !

You: Sloooww Dowwwm PAAAPPPPIII AHHH, FUUUCCCKKKK *You cum all over*

At this point he is really making you weakk and your legs are shaking uncontrollably, this is the best you have ever had and this is a way to kick off yall anniversary . yall sloww down a little and picks up again with round 2, instead with whip cream, strawberries, pineapples . ALL OF THE ABOVE Honeyyy, Yesss. Yall really did it that night !

~~END~~~ Hope You Liked it AHMI !! :)