Chapter 1

Shivaay Singh Oberoi hated parties, wasn't particularly fond of Christmas either

Shivaay Singh Oberoi hated parties, wasn't particularly fond of Christmas either. However he had decided to drop by and wish the Kapoors. His modus operandi was to leave quickly but when his eyes fell on one girl the Kapoors' lavish Christmas get-together. Well, maybe parties weren't such a bad thing after all. She was busy perfecting the decorations of the Christmas tree. She loved doing that didn't she? He smiled as he noticed her flicking her hair behind the shoulder. The same jet black hair. They were longer now and straightened. His eyes went lower noticing the red top she wore. As she stretched her top rode slightly up giving him a glimpse of her waist.  He let out a breath. 

"Shivaay!" Hearing his name being called he spinned around. "Daksh, good to see you man."

"Merry Christmas. Honestly, never expected you to turn up. You were never the one for parties."

"Well, I still hate parties." Shivaay chuckled, how he wished to turn around and see her. He wouldn't let go this opportunity. He had laid his eyes on her after three years. There was no way he was not going to talk to her.

"Then we Kapoors are honored to have you here!" Daksh grinned. "Beer?" He offered. "No, I am good." Shivaay pressed a smile extending the gift. "This is for you! The gifts for others I have handed over to that man there." Shivaay pointed at one of the many servants. Daksh smiled. "You honestly didn't have to. But now that you have I can't wait to see what it is." Saying that Daksh unwrapped the gift to find a watch. "Dude, your choice is ultimate. I love it." Saying that Daksh removed the watch he was wearing and replaced it by the one Shivaay had just got him. 

"Daksh.." someone called him. "Carry on." Shivaay answered before Daksh could answer. Daksh gave him a smile, "Stick around for a while."

Shivaay's lips curved into a smile. "I will!" Daksh disappeared to greet other people. The Kapoors always had a grand celebration during Christmas. Daksh's mother was a Christian who always, every year, organized this lavish party which was always perfect. Shivaay turned around and frowned. Now where was this girl? Like always she was always on her wings. He started walking around to find a glimpse of her. 

After a thorough search if the living hall and poolside he finally reached the lawn. The frigid air greeted him. Oh, he hated winters. Although, the temperature wasn't quite low, for jum it was cold. He walked around his eyes searching for one particular person. There he found her. She was sitting alone by the fountain. With a plate of potato french fries next to her. He smiled pocketing his hand and walked over to her.

"Still don't believe in sharing your fries huh?" He spoke sitting on the bench beside her. He glanced at her when she didn't reply. She was staring at him as though she had seen a ghost. She blinked and her smile became wider. He leaned closer, "Hi!"