😊How You Meet😊

Alex
You and Alex meet during one of his Minecraft Competition Twitch Streams. You were one of the very few lucky people chosen to participate, throughout the whole event you did your hardest to beat the other contestants. In the end, you came out on top and won a discord call with him. You both had so much fun talking to each other that Alex decided to add you.

Aksel
You met Aksel during VidCon. Aksel and Alex decided to do a meetup at a nearby park, already many fans showed up excited to meet their favorite people. You happened to be one of those people, as you walked through the park entrance. Your eyes scanned the area and you felt your heartbeat out of your chest. Suddenly you felt your body be pushed forward as impatient fans rushed past you. "Ah-!" You yelled slightly as your body fell forward, luckily for you a pair of arms caught you. "Are you okay?" asked a familiar voice. "Yeah I'm okay-" You say while looking up, your eyes locking onto Aksel.

Hooverr
You and Hooverr use to go to school together, although you had a class together you never really met each other. After graduation, you thought it would be the last time you saw him, but your statement was quickly proven wrong. While out getting groceries, you accidentally bumped into someone while maneuvering around people. "I'm sorry!" You exclaimed to make sure the stranger wasn't hurt. When he turned around you almost gasped, there stood Hooverr. "It's okay- Wait, [Name] is that you?" He asked in disbelief. You both ended up chatting for a while and exchanged numbers.