Discovering: Chapter 2

~Izuku's P.O.V~

Ever since that day I haven't felt any emotions. I never gained my quirk either. All of my so called "friends" turned their backs on me when they found out I was a "Quirkless loser." They started to bully me and call me names. Then, when we got to Junior High the bullying became worse.

Instead of just calling me hurtful names and spreading rumors to ruin my mental state, they took it up a notch and started to quote on quote "practice their quirks" on me. Basically it was hell. 

My main tormentor was my ex-childhood best friend, Katsuki Bakugo. He would be the main one always beating me up after school, calling me names, and ruining my self esteem overall. Katsuki gave me this nickname Deku, which means useless, and now everyone uses it to insult me. He believes that he is superior to everyone else and that no one can top him because he's oh, soo great. To sum it up Katsuki's a big fat bitc-

NO IZUKU! No swearing in this household!

Author! You can't break the fourth wall like that!

Oh, yeah... SERO! MOMO WE NEED THE FLEX TAPE!

...Who..? Uh okay, Ahem- Anyway, let's get back to the story *Fixes fourth wall*

————————————

Everyday I would get up, get ready, go to school, receive some type of mental bullying before class, go to classes all while hearing the whispers and rumors about the quirkless loser, get beat up after school, and go home lying to my mother that I fell or something along those lines.

Right now I'm 15 and in my last year of Junior High. The bullying is still going and honestly, I've learned to deal with it. I never show my emotions either, actually it's quite hard to show emotions in the first place seeing as I can't really feel a lot of emotions. Oh- here comes the teacher.

~3rd Person P.O.V~

A man with blonde hair and a brown jacket walked into the room. He was known, to the students, as their teacher. "Alright class, now as third years, you need to start seriously thinking about your futures," The teacher started, and evidently earned a couple of groans from a few students. "Now, I could pass out some career aptitude tests," The teacher paused for dramatic effect. "But, why bother? I know you all want to go to the hero track!" He said while snatching some papers from his desk and throwing the papers up in the air, all of them slowly falling back down, scattering around the teachers feet.

As soon as he said that all of the students in the classroom, except one, erupted showing off their unique quirks. "Hey, teach!" A voice rang out. The class got silent and looked at the owner  of the voice, who was none other than Bakugo Katsuki. "Don't lump me in with these bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, but these guys'll be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-Lister!" Exclaimed a very certain hot-headed, angry Pomeranian.

The class made an uproar, becoming louder than they already were exclaiming things like "You think you're better than us!" Or "Fück off Katsuki!" While all of this was happening Midoryia decided that their conversations were irrelevant and decided to tune out on what people were saying. After a while of just plain not caring about anyone's shït Izuku tuned back in, just to hear the teacher saying "-oriya wanted to attend U.A too, right?" He said looking at him with a giant grin. Izuku knows that the teacher was like the rest of the class and decided he should just 'mention it' when in reality he knows that because of that Izuku was probably going to be beat shïtless after school.

Everyone in the class turned to Izuku before erupting into laughter. "Hah hah hah hah hah! A creepy, quirkless loser attending U.A?! Don't make me laugh!" Was one of the many comments that arose from the laughter. Izuku didn't care because... well you know, he couldn't. All he was thinking then was 'He could have gone on without saying anything. Man, I'm kind of hungry! What is mom gonna cook when I get ho-' He was snapped out of his thoughts when Katsuki exploded his desk with his hand, causing Izuku much displeasure.