Chapter 12

Still Y/N's POV

It was my turn now to choose. I took a dare and read out loud. "Show us your acting skills! Choose a fellow cast member and declare your love for them, as if they are the love of your life."

Oh no...

'What am I going to do? Didn't we JUST have a talk with Julie about keeping things about the show and now this comes?! Should I choose Danielle, the woman who I think I'm sure is actually the love of my life, or should I take one of the twins, so that it doesn't seem so believable? What if I hurt Danielle's feelings, if I don't choose her?' So many thoughts were running through my head, in seconds. I needed to act fast though, otherwise I might seem strange.

I quickly looked at Julie with wide eyes, mentally asking her what to do. She gave me a slow and understanding nod, giving me the answer, I needed.

I took Danielle's hands in mine, looked her into her eyes and started to speak.

"Danielle Rose Russell, I don't think that words could ever describe enough how much I love you. But, I'm going to try. Ever since I first laid my eyes on you, you never failed to take my breath away. Everything about you just seemed so interesting to me and I knew that I wanted and needed to be closer to you. It was like my body and heart were always looking for a way to be near you and I could never get you out of my head, no matter how hard I tried. Then I had the pleasure to get to know you. You're the sweetest, funniest, most beautiful, understanding, caring, breathtaking person I know, the best hugger in the world and so much more. Every time you hug me, I feel like you just put my pieces back together, that I didn't know needed fixing and I always feel better after. You being in someone's life is simply a privilege, that I am so happy and grateful to have. I could never ever take you for granted, because I often can't believe that you are in my life. Whatever I did in life to deserve such an angel like you, I am forever grateful that I did it. I can always be myself around you. You make me feel like home and so much more. You're the love of my life and I love you, so freaking much."

I could see that she tried to hold back tears. As soon as I ended my little speech, she took me into a tight hug, the ones I love so freaking much. I could hear the "Awwww" sounds from everyone else in the background.

"Wow, this was beautiful! I wish someone would tell me these things, even if it was just acting. You're good!" The interviewer said, blown away, as we broke away from our hug.

"Thank you!" I said, slightly blushing. Oh, if the world would know that none of what I said was acting...

"Well, what can I say? I'm a lucky woman." Danielle said, with a huge smile.

A WHILE LATER...

We finished the interview and were now on our way back to the hotel.

"Sorry, where is the rest room?" Danielle asked an employee of the building.

"Straight on the right." He told her. "Thank you. Y/n could you join me so that I don't get lost?" she asked me with a slight smirk.

"We'll wait for you outside, in front of the cars." Julie said, with a knowing smile.

She rushed us to the rest room and as soon as she saw that no one was inside, she locked the door, pushed me against it and gave me a looonnng, deep and passionate kiss.

"Do you know how hard it was not to kiss you right there in that beautiful moment?" she asked me, breathlessly, as her forehead rested against mine. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes looking into mine.

"Trust me my love, it was hard for me too. Also, not to say how I can never get enough of your beautiful lips, how your touch always makes me weak, how wrapped around your finger I really am, how much I love just lying in bed with you, sometimes doing nothing but enjoying the moment, how quickly you broke my walls down, that were so hard to raise and so much more. But then, people would know for sure how head over heels in love I am with you, if they don't already do now." I said making her giggle with the last part, before she gave me another short kiss.