17

You woke up the next morning to your works collapsing all over again. The moment Cas told you that if dean couldn't fight michael from the inside then dean had to die with michael. Cas gave you a spell and sigil to use on michael when he was vulnerable. You knew that Michael was vulnerable when you guys were close. You were also given a spell to block Michael for a short period of time while you got it ready. You quietly said it and started to search for something to draw with. No luck but you did find a small razor. You closed your eyes and cut into your hand and started painting the sigil behind the door. Once you were done you grabbed the vase and slammed it on the floor. You grabbed and piece of the glass and made another cut on your already cut hand. "Fuck me!" You yelled. Then under your breath you said the unblock spell so Michael had access to your head again. "YN," Michael quickly opened the door and saw you on your knees and saw the blood on your hands. "What happened?" He quickly came in and was by your side. "I was trying to set something up for you romantic wise and knocked the vase. I didnt see a piece of glass and stabbed my hand. Guess I shouldn't have pulled it out." Michael gently grabbed your hand and you pulled it back. "Careful. I think there might be some glass still in there." You stood up and Michael followed. You swore you a dean look in his eyes. "I should clean it up before you try and heal it." You start towards the door but michael grabbed your arm and pulled you back to him. "Why were you trying to do something romantic?" You blushed and looked down at your hand. The blood slowed down. "My last day as a human. I was wanted to feel a little something." Micheals free hand wrapped around your waist as he pulled you closer. He brushed his lips across your forehead and it sent shivers down your spine. The hand in your arm tightened and knew that was a dean response. "What did you have in mind?" Michael's whisper made you close your eyes. You took in a deep breath and put both your hands in his chest and began to push him back towards the door. "A little bit of this, for starters," you said seductively. You slowly started st the buttons of his shirt. Michael moved his hand up to your neck and attempted to pull your lips to his. "Nope," you covered his mouth. "Not yet." You took a final step towards the and pushed him on the door. A small smile of pleasure spread across his face. You had a few buttons left and when you finished those you pressed close to his body where you could feel the heat of both your bodies together. "I want to make this last," you whispered against this lips. With that you rose your bloodied hand and pressed it on the blood painted sigil. It made a sizzling sound. You pulled back and stared. Michael or dean just stared at you. "Dean?" You whispered. He nodded and you quietly thanked Cas. Dean narrowed in on your hand. "What happened?" "Nothing." You stepped towards him. "We dont have much time." Dean looked around and eyed the sigil. "Huh! I knew you had a reason for seducing Michael." You smirk. "I knew I felt you fighting it. That's why I kept going." You left out the part where Michael made you feel weak. "Anyway," you said grabbed his hands. "There isnt much time. The sigil will be gone soon." Both you and dean looked at the sigil. It was a third of the way gone and it had only been a few minutes. "Theres an angel exorcism. But you have to say it from the inside. But," dean interrupted you. "Knowing michael itll be hard." "That and, um," you looked down at the ground and took a deep breath. You looked back into Dean's eyes and you knew that he knew what you were going to say. "If I cant do this, it has to be you, YN," he said reaching out to touch your face. "Dean," your voice shook. "No," he said firmly. "It has to be you. I want your face to be the last i see." You leaned into Dean's hand. "Okay," you whispered. "What's this exorcism?" You looked back at the sigil and see you guys had maybe 10 minutes left. "Find Michael in your subconscious. Trap him and you'll find the exorcism on him. That's what Cas says." Dean nodded walked towards the window. "Surprised Michael took us to one of Bobby's hunting cabins." Your head snapped towards. "Where?" You asked. "Um I think we're in Camdenton, Missouri." You sighed and prayed to cas telling him where you were hopefully he got you on time. "YN," dean walked to you and cupped your face. "No matter what happens, I love you. I always have." You smiled and tilted your face so your lips were just centimeters away. "I love you too. Now kiss me you idiot." Dean smiled and pressed his lips on yours. As you closed your eyes and melted into the kiss you noticed the sigil disappear. You pulled yourself away and turned and wiped a tear from your face. That would probably be the last time you saw or talked to Dean again. "I should have known," you heard the harsh hissing from Michael. You felt his hand spin you around. "I should have known this was a trick. I dont know if I should let you live or die." You heard the front door to the cabin crash open and soon Sam and Cas were in the room. Cas with his angel blade and Sam with the archangel blade. They must have done some sort of spell to get here you thought. Michael grabbed your arm tightly "I think I'll take you now instead of later." The venom in kichaels voice made you scared and it must have been visible on your face because Sam raced towards you and the moment he grabbed your free arm, the three of you were zapped to Heavens gate.