Who?

"What?" Tzuyu repeated herself as if she couldn't believe this. "You were just talking to Andrew about a guy and a girl being together though?"

"I'm not just any guy to you. You're not just any girl to me. Therefore, I'm staying here." I grab a sleeping bag and head upstairs into Tzuyu's room.

Tzuyu follows me into the room saying, "B-But. What if you weren't just any guy? What if I just see you as any guy?"

"You said it yourself. You trust me. Right?" I lay the sleeping bag down onto the floor and roll it out.

"Y-Yeahh..." Tzuyu sat on her bed.

"We should have no problems sleeping in the same room. I'm only doing this because Andrew came along. What if he kept bugging you while I was gone? What were you even thinking, undressing him?" I have to admit it, I felt this feeling burning up in my heart, my heart was throbbing ever since Andrew came along. I couldn't see Tzuyu with another guy, even though she'll technically marry someone else other than me, but I can't let that happen again. I have to take advantage of this.

"Y/n, are you jealous?" Then, right when Tzuyu asked be that a feeling came. I'm so embarrassed, I can't face Tzuyu again. I'm so pathetic, why am I being so overprotective? Girls don't like protective guys. I have to be chill and calm..

"No. I'm not. Who said that?" I sheepishly laugh.

"You didn't say it but you were clearly showing it." Tzuyu shrugged as she was lying on her bed. I slip under the covers of the sleeping bag.

"Tzuyu, you never answered me before. What the real reason why you called me here." I change the subject.

"Don't even change the subject." Tzuyu pouts.

"I'll answer yours if you answer mine." I grin.

"Ugh. Fine. I wanted to see you. That's all. I missed you suddenly." Tzuyu's voice shook while saying so. My face went red at this point. "Now your turn. Were you?"

"Yeah, I was. But it was for your safety. You cannot be doing that." I say out loud. It felt like a whole heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders. Tzuyu didn't speak after I said that. I sat up and gazed at her. "Tzu." Her face was hiding in her pillow.

"W-What?" Her voice was muffled.

"Never mind. Just sleep." I lie back down and close my eyes.

"I can't." Tzuyu finally looks at me.

"Why not? Aren't the stars helping you?" I mutter with my eyes closed.

"I feel like we need to talk about the topic we were just on more." Tzuyu scoots closer to my side.

My eyes shot open. Topic? Of feelings? "Uh. Like what?" I scratch my head.

Tzuyu groans, "What am I to you and what you are to me...?"

"Tzuyu, you're just a kid to me. A little girl who needs me. For now." I chuckle.

"Really? Is that all you see?" Tzuyu scoffs.

"I was being sarcastic," I sit up and scooted more to Tzuyu. Her face was inches away from mine's. "I see my first love." Tzuyu's eyes shut immediately. "What about you?"

"N-Never mind. I want to sleep." I could see her smiling. I made her smile? That's fucking adorable.

"No, tell me." I grin.

"I feel the same way. About you." Tzuyu mumbles. I scoot more closer to her now. I rest my chin in my arms.

"What do you mean? "Same way"?"

"Stop acting dumb." Tzuyu rolls her eyes.

I gasp, "I am not."

"What do you possibly want from me then?" Tzuyu scoots closer to me now. I back away from shyness.

"I want to hear it from you. I want to hear you say it."

"Say whatt??" Tzuyu smiles. I put my hands on her cheeks gently. I could feel her cheeks, it was hot.

"I like you Chou Tzuyu. There is no way I could ever replace you. I love you."

"I...like you too..Y/n.." Tzuyu softly says. My heart is jumping with joy. I can't believe this.

"Can I kiss you?" I blurt out. "I mean. Never mind." I let go of her cheeks and rubbed my neck from embarrassment. Tzuyu moved towards me again. She cupped my face into her palms and leaned in. I closed my eyes, I've never had my first kiss...

"I don't know, can you?" Tzuyu giggles. I open my eyes, Tzuyu was so close to my face. I turned red.

Get ahold of yourself, Y/n. I'm going to die from Tzuyu. She's taken! But..not in this is she? "Stop teasing me. I want to kiss you badly." My lips finally touches Tzuyu's. It feels so soft and smooth. Our kiss was passionate and lovely.

As I opened my eyes, I saw the sunlight in my way. But a hand covered it. A ring was on the ring finger on the left hand. Was it not Tzuyu I ended up with after all?