Chapter two screams

"Rogers?"Natasha asked

She knocked on the door again but there was not response she was worrying if something happened to him.He was the only way for her to get out of there.

She entered the door finding Steve on the window looking outside.When he heard the door open he turned around to see her standing there.

"You need to come to training or he will get mad"she said
"Okay"Steve said
"Here is your bag and in the closet you have gym outfits"she said

He looked at her and then walked to the closet taking his shirt off putting a new one as she stared at his big muscles.He saw her staring he blushed really hard.As she saw him she let out a fake cough.

"Shall we?"she asked
"Yes"he replied

They walked down the floor to the second where the gym was.She opened the door to see a very angry Alexi.He took her by the wrist slamming her to the wall.

"Didn't I told you not to be late?"he asked
"Yes I am sorry"she said

Steve entered the room seeing Natasha being pinned by the wall made his heart jump as the man holded her wrist tight leaving marks of pain in her body.

"We will talk about this at night"Alexi said

She didn't talk Alexi let go of her and walked to Steve.

"Hey captain ready for some training?"Alexi asked
"Yes"Steve said

Steve glanced at Natasha she was rubbing her wrist hard.She glanced at him and then at Alexi Who was watching them giving glancings at each other.

"Let's get to work shall we?"Alexi asked

He looked at Natasha with a smirk and then back at Steve.He entered the ring waiting for Steve to join which he did.

"I have heard you are good"Alexi said
"That's what they say"Steve said
"Let's see then"Alexi said

They started giving hard punches at each other for a long time they were two super soldiers until finally Alexis fist found Steve's jaw it wasn't a good move Steve now took his fist and hit Alexi in the stomach knocking him down.

Natasha Who was punching the bags glacé at Steve a big smirk smiling he was the first man to beat Alexi.

"Good job Captain I knew I made a good decision"Ivan's voice came from behind

They hadn't even look at the time it was night which meant time for dinner.Alexi forced himself up from the ring and walked to Natasha whispering something to her ear.

She closed her eyes and then opened it seeing Steve Rogers looking at her concern.She gave him a fake smile taking a deep breath.

"You hungry?"she asked
"Yes"He said

He kept looking into her eyes trying to read but he couldn't the only thing he could see is pain.

"Well dinner is downstairs whenever you feel like it"she said

He nodded smiling as she left.

He finished with his training walking down to eat but he notice that there weren't many people he got his food and noticed her she was sitting alone on the corner she didn't ate that much.

"May I sit?"He asked

She looked around and then back at him making space for him to sit.

"You don't like the food that much do you?"He asked
"Well it's okay"she said

She stared at him in the eyes giving him a worried look.

"Are you okay?"Steve asked
"I- I am here not in the room that what matters"she said giving him a sad smile

"Well why wouldn't you be?"He asked
"You ask too much Rogers"she said

He indeed asked too much but he needed to know more about her how she got here she isn't happy.Whats going on with Alexi what have they done to her?

"Why are you sitting alone here?"He asked
"Nobody is daring to come"she said
"And why is that?"Steve asked
"They are too scared of me"she said
"And why is that?"he asked
"I am the black widow you need more?"she asked

He waited for her to continue it wasn't only that.

"You are brave enough if Alexi see you here with me-"she said
"Who is Alexi to you?"He asked

She made a sad smile and looked at her plate before turning to look at him.

"The right question is what am I to everyone"she said
"What do you mean?"Steve asked
"Ugh Steve you are so pure so innocent you shouldn't be here"she said
"Explain to me tell me something what is he doing to you are you happy here don't you wanna leave?"Steve asked
"Steve you better not digging this stuff you gonna get hurt"she said

"I will help you we will leave together"he said
"There is no escape for me trust me I have tried"she said

She looked at the clock and stand up she didn't even eat her food she gave him a last glance.

"Natasha wait where are you going?"he asked
"I need to go"she said

She started running to her floor he would come soon and if she isn't dressed for him he is gonna hurt her really really bad.

Steve didn't understand he just walked to his room.He changed into his pjs and then looked at the window.There she was Natasha she was sitting down her head on the wall.

She was wearing a very revealing red night gown she had closed her eyes.He stared at her trying to understand what was going to happen to her.She suddenly opened her eyes and stared at him.

As she heard a noise turning to look at her door she closed her eyes once more the light went off.All he could see was a mans shadow and then dark.He heard Natasha's screams and that made him sit down crying he wanted to run to help her but he couldn't and it seemed that Natasha has been going thru this for a long time.

Please give your votes and reviews let me know what do you think!
Next chapter soon...